Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko beats ANY fighter in history in a H2H MATCHUP.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

april fools day has passed

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
      Agreed.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

- Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.
      Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
      Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Get a ****in life, you pathetic little cretin.

Actually, I take that back...

END your life, you pathetic little cretin.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
        Right on cue.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He'd beat anybody head to head, but he hasn't beaten everybody he's faced head to head. LOL, Klitschko trolls are always amazing. Enter Klitschko2011 now.
          I wouldn't go as far as to say he'd win every fight, because there are variables like injures that could affect the outcome.

I am very comfortable saying VK would win a lot more than he loses against the ATGs. He'd have nice winning and KO percentages.

Comment

Klitschko is nothing but overhyped euro trash. Im not kidding check his last 8 opponents or something...all OVERWEIGHT...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by FERNZ View Post
              Klitschko is nothing but overhyped euro trash. Im not kidding check his last 8 opponents or something...all OVERWEIGHT...lol....
              As opposed to overhyped Afro-trash, I guess.

Comment

Agreed.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

- Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.
                Excellent summation of the FACTS. The upcoming Klitschko doc has a lot of great footage of VK's stellar kickboxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  Just ignore this guy, i don't even think he's a Klitschko fan.
                  You're sure doing a good job telling someone to do something you can't. Yeah i'm not A Klitschko fan... i just work for his PR team.. You're an idiot & have been one since the beginning of my tenure here.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
                    Vitali's KO% shouldn't count for much.

All it just proves is that the HW division is full of fat asses that don't have the lungs for 12 rounds. I mean David Haye is only .18% lower than Vitali's, I guess that makes him beat everyone in history H2H except Vitali.
                    First of all David Haye is not 6 ft 7..secondly most of his work has been done in another division... thirdly..let me know how many rds Haye has lost in his career... i bet you it's 60-70 rds.. so come back with better stuff than that if you want to refute Vitali's dominance & nightmare matchup for ANY fighter that's ever lived.

Oh & please...the higher they weigh... the harder it is for them to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      First of all David Haye is not 6 ft 7..secondly most of his work has been done in another division... thirdly..let me know how many rds Haye has lost in his career... i bet you it's 60-70 rds.. so come back with better stuff than that if you want to refute Vitali's dominance & nightmare matchup for ANY fighter that's ever lived.

Oh & please...the higher they weigh... the harder it is for them to fall.
                      who gives a **** how tall Vitali is. Everyone Klit hugger loves to bring up his height as the reason why he should be considered the greatest HW ever.

yes Haye has only had a few fights at heavy weight but crusier weight is no easier to win via KO. And I have never herd a Haye supporter constantly bring up his KO%.

And I'm no Haye nut-hugga, I think Vitali beats Haye. My point is it's so much easier to KO the average heavyweight now because they're simply not in shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X