Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Ortiz Clash Bound To Happen, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan still has unfinished business at 140.

DLH also said Canelo would be the one to beat Pac.

Comment

WTF is all this about Khan fighting everyone BUT Tim Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by daleanth0ny View Post
        Bradley isn't even all that great. He never been truly test just liked Berto until he fought ortiz. They should actually put berto vs bradley, that would be interesting.
        I see why it says amateur under your name.

Comment

I am glad to see Ortiz back in the limelight. he seemed to be passed over after the loss to Maidana and seen as damaged goods. He did well beating berto and I can see him growing in confidence from now on. WW will suit him as it will Khan. This will be a great fight. I think khan has the edge but it will be tight.

Comment

They better not set up ortiz so khan can win a belt I want to see ortiz v.s madaina

Comment

I thought Khan wanted Bradley, he we go again

Comment

Unless Khan's chin improves when he moves up to 147 I don't see him winning. His chin is just so suspect and he does goes to the ropes or puts his hands up to take punches. I will never understand somebody with so much speed does that

Comment

I don't like khan at all but let's be real.. khan is beating ortiz if they fight.

Comment

It's still hard to predict that fight... I think we still need to see khan fighting at least one fight at 147 to see how he can handle punches in that weight division and then go from there...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      WTF is all this about Khan fighting everyone BUT Tim Bradley
                      Spot on..Since last sat I've been hearing Judah Ortiz and Berto??Is Bradley that scary??

Comment

Working...
                      X