Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Ortiz Clash Bound To Happen, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley isn't even all that great. He never been truly test just liked Berto until he fought ortiz. They should actually put berto vs bradley, that would be interesting.

Comment

Khan will get put to sleep with in 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by daleanth0ny View Post
        Bradley isn't even all that great. He never been truly test just liked Berto until he fought ortiz. They should actually put berto vs bradley, that would be interesting.
        I'd watch that fight, that would be a good way for berto to prove he's still top notch, and bradley could stick another scalp on his wall. Make that **** happen boxing gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great fight. Boxing needs more of this.

Comment

Ortiz will beat Kahn worse than he did Berto. Maidana was rocking Kahn with just power. Victor has speed behind his power, you combine that with Kahns chin,

lights out by 9.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya confirmed he re-signed super lightweight champion Amir Khan to a long-term deal over this past weekend. Which means he will be promoting Khan for a long time as well. De La Hoya was asked if Khan, who beat Paul McCloskey on Saturday in England, will eventually move up to 147.

[Click Here To Read More]
              why not concentrate on having victor fight welterweights first and also on the side let khan have his unification bouts and a rematch with prescott and if he wins or loses then move him up to 147, atm khan would lose to ortiz since his last fight even though it was his first time fighting a southpaw he was very hesitant, barely threw any body shots or uppercuts and genuinley struggled with mccloskeys defence as well...

khan still needs to work more on his flaws or he will eventually lose, the fan boys on this site genuinely give him zero chance so when he wins it is all the more better..

victor ortiz i was genuinely shocked and suprised by his last performance i think he is much better at 147 then he was at 140 but one thing i noticed in his fight against berto was that after round 7 or 8 he went to the body more and also clinches were done but not much attacking against berto so i reckon if these two guys got more experience and then fought later it would be a hell of a fight

Comment

yeah man the amir khan vs bradley will be boring..amir just going to move around fun in the inside and bradley going to hunt him down move his fat ass dome left and right and yeah... boring.. but if i were to pick the match ups it would be

sergio martinez vs andre ward
                berto vs bradley
                amir khan vs victor ortiz
                ricky hatton vs maidana (random haha i know but they both just brawl and not box so it would be exciting)
                brandon rio vs soto
                donaire moving up to featherweight and vs. juan manuel lopez or gamboa (that would be exciting right there) he would demolish lopez and its a toss up between gomboa or donaire..
                haha i already looked passed pacquiao vs mayweather..

i wish these fights would just happen dammnit.

Comment

When they first signed khan i thought they where gona feed him to ortiz to make his star power grow. But maidana ruined those plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    Ortiz will beat Kahn worse than he did Berto. Maidana was rocking Kahn with just power. Victor has speed behind his power, you combine that with Kahns chin,

lights out by 9.
                    Victor might actually hit harder than Maidana at 147

Comment

Originally posted by daleanth0ny View Post
                      There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start..

1.So you are saying you don't want a real champ at 140lb??Because Bradley fighting Khan is the only way that happens at the moment..

2.Bradley untested??So Khan must be untested being the fact that Bradley resume is far better then that of Khan and Ortiz..

Berto needs to get put in tough vs another WW not Jr WW to see what's what with his future holds..

Ortiz imo also needs to fight some decent WW before being talked up with Pac and May..Khan has to get by Bradley before going anywhere else or he is a duck plain and simple..

Comment

Working...
                      X