Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow 25 Million People saw a Women's bout in Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a fan of women's boxing either. Bu I did see one really solid womans fight last year. It was Kuehne v menzer and i was surprised how good it ended up being.

Comment

wow, maybe gbp can do some crazy numbers like that whenever they put a card together in mexico. it's good for boxing though, let's the world know people still watch it.

Comment

Hey Arum like those numbers why not have the Salido vs Lopez rematch in Mexico fair is fair pendejo

Women boxing is fuccin crazy
        plus Mexican women are kicking AZZ in the lower weights

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

I think the record they broke was for woman's boxing. Still though 25 million live viewers is HUGE, here in the states the NBA finals got 28 million live and it was a very good number. There are almost 3 times the people here in the US and the NBA is pretty mainstream, goes to show that Boxing is doing phenomenal in Mexico.
          Yeah it was for women's boxing

The Morales fight had 25 points of rating so it had more viewers than the women's bout, but i was wrong about the Maidana fight being the most watched fight in the History of Mexico, there have been other fights that have beaten the Morales fight.

The Pacquiao vs Margarito fight is the Most watched fight in the History of Mexico it had a rating of 27.7, a little more of 33 million viewers, that fight was shown at TV Azteca.

http://www.record.com.mx/tmf/2010-11...ting-historico

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            How many channels in Mexico carry boxing now? Have you noticed if the mainstream resurgence has resulted in more gyms opening up or more young men taking up the sport?
            There are currently 3 channels that are showing boxing every saturday in Free TV, Televisa, TV Azteca and Cadena Tres (this channel shows mostly national cards, but they have also shown some world Title fights like Vitali Klitshcko vs Peter).

And we have also Space channel in cable, Space is great beacuse most of the countries in Latin American have it, it shows almost all the fights of Europe, they have Sauerland fights, british fights, the Klitshcko fights, the Haye fights and american fights like Bradley-Alexander or Ortiz-Berto kinda of fights that are not pick up by Mexican TV.

Well gyms always have been crowded here, but difference now is that the average joe now watches boxing every saturday and the boxers are more Popular even the women talk about the fights now it's weird haha.

Comment

i love to see women not in the ring but bed ha ha ha

Comment

I really want to have sex with Jackie Nava.

Comment

They're not even that good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                    Yeah it was for women's boxing

The Morales fight had 25 points of rating so it had more viewers than the women's bout, but i was wrong about the Maidana fight being the most watched fight in the History of Mexico, there have been other fights that have beaten the Morales fight.

The Pacquiao vs Margarito fight is the Most watched fight in the History of Mexico it had a rating of 27.7, a little more of 33 million viewers, that fight was shown at TV Azteca.

http://www.record.com.mx/tmf/2010-11...ting-historico

That's some crazy ratings right there, if only we could get boxing back on network here in the states.

Comment

Damn the Mexicans are crazy about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X