Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Grandpa shane the biggest challenge atWelter Floyd has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    You shouldnt be calling anyone a terrible poster.. We have polls up saying your one of the worst poster in NSB..

and didnt Marg get caught cheating.. how can you tell me he wasnt mentally fuked up? Marg lost the match before he even step into the ring with Shane..
    wasn't shane going through a divorce and that was his first fight training with nazim..how can you tell me shane was at his best that night?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      That Grandpa Shane was the P4P Number 3 fighter in ALL of boxing and the Number 1 WW.

So obviously yes.
      And to add to this, Judah was more a threat to Mayweather than Ortiz would be.

Comment

If Floyd could have fought Margarito when he was the most feared and destroying everybody(albeit maybe with a plaster) and Cotto then Floyd and Floyd apologist would get the benefit of the doubt from the most people. But Floyd always make excuses why he avoided them.

Comment

Originally posted by no ceilings View Post
          i wonder do most people who hate on floyd realize that 31 out of his 41 fights were fought at 135 or under.

Thats 90% of his fights.

Yup lets only his judge his ww run.
          lol man..... Good one

Comment

Who on here has EVER discredited Pac for beating Barerra? I have NEVER seen that. MAB was the P4P Number 3 just like Shane was.

Cotto wasnt P4P. Neither was Hatton.

Morales wasnt either. He had just got destroyed by Rahemm.
            Hatton was P4P # 5 in the world at the time Mayweather fought him

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              wasn't shane going through a divorce and that was his first fight training with nazim..how can you tell me shane was at his best that night?
              didnt shane say he was bigger & stronger and May 1st was gonna be Mays 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                You shouldnt be calling anyone a terrible poster.. We have polls up saying your one of the worst poster in NSB..

and didnt Marg get caught cheating.. how can you tell me he wasnt mentally fuked up? Marg lost the match before he even step into the ring with Shane..
                Naw he was mentally weak wayy before that. He was mentally weak when he decided that he needed to fight guys with loaded gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Hatton was P4P # 5 in the world at the time Mayweather fought him
                  No, he wasn't.

He was #8 P4P when Floyd fought him.

Comment

That Grandpa Shane was the P4P Number 3 fighter in ALL of boxing and the Number 1 WW.

So obviously yes.
                    that's ****in sad

Comment

Mitchell
                      Judah
                      Baldomir
                      Hatton
                      JMM
                      Mosley

...yea I'd say so...

Comment

Working...