Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mokie Bros

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      No, you've been stalking me for three years.

I've ignored you for most of that time, hoping you would get bored with it.

But you are very disturbed so you'll never stop, so now I'm standing my ground.

By the way, the guy in your sig is not my account. I have only one account here.

Your mental obsession is obvious when you attack another person believing he's me, and put him in your sig.

3 years? I haven't even been on this site for three years you dumb ass But hey if you have to call other people losers to try and hide the fact that you are the loser with no life outside the internet, then you can go ahead and try to call me anything you want.

Comment

who is the best black asian fighter from australia??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          who is the best black asian fighter from australia??????????????
          together they make up less than 13% of the country

wheres whites make up almost 65% of the USA

According to the 2009 American Community Survey, there were 229,773,131 whites in the United States, which represented 74.8% of the population. Among those, there were 199,325,978 non-Hispanic whites, which represented 64.9% of the total population

out of 200 million white ppl you would expect a few good boxers

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            There are already too many white people who worship blacks yet you never see blacks worshiping whites

There are also too many white people worshiping slavic people yet you never see slavic people worhipping whites.
            "worshipping"?. Its easy to dehumanize people when you take away their facets. One tool it to pen them into group think. Not just group think but simple base group think like cultist who worship petty things or entertainers. So when a conservative white man talks up a black conservative its not worship because we cant dare call him a ******? There is the bigotry right there. The double standard is obvious. A black man listens to a white musician and he is a fan a white man listens to a black musician and its worship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle View Post
              "worshipping"?. Its easy to dehumanize people when you take away their facets. One tool it to pen them into group think. Not just group think but simple base group think like cultist who worship petty things or entertainers. So when a conservative white man talks up a black conservative its not worship because we cant dare call him a ******? There is the bigotry right there. The double standard is obvious. A black man listens to a white musician and he is a fan a white man listens to a black musician and its worship.
              this

plus 1000

its ****in obvious that ****** means ''dont be like those ****ty black ppl''

show me where watching scorsese films makes me italian or doing martial arts makes me a wink

ppl are basically just hating on diversity
              Last edited by PunchingKeys; 04-17-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

TS has been here for like a week and he already makes troll topics like boxing vs mma and race baiting threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  TS has been here for like a week and he already makes troll topics like boxing vs mma and race baiting threads.
                  dude i been here a day and a half

wtf is a troll topic

the only one trolling and e stalking is you

issues are issues

ppl who then go out of their way to target posters without one viable quote are trolls

you are off topic

show me one quote of mine that is trolling or gtfo

1st ammendment hating *****

Comment

Don't worry I'll have you banned soon. You'll be my 8th victim

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Don't worry I'll have you banned soon. You'll be my 8th victim
                      sounds pretty trollish to me

the question is not whether you can get someone banned

the question is whether you are a troll

i could give a **** about getting banned on a website

id rather be banned from the internet than be a e ***git trying to get ppl banned for no reason

you need to be beaten to death with the first ammendment

and you will be

again and again in your ****ty little life

Comment

Working...
                      X