No announcement yet.

WHO is the best WHITE AMERICAN boxer? do they even exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
    No, you are the most disturbed person on the internet. An indication of this: with all your accounts and many thousands of posts, you've never made a single e-friend.

Mentally ill people usually have no friends.

No one on this forum likes you.

You told them on castefootball you were looking for "new friends", but they didn't like you over there either.

I bet you have no friends in real life either, because you're a mentally disturbed loser, 2Fast.

I see you even posted on castefootball that you are a loser have no girlfriend.

they got friends in their heads

either way i seriously doubt that part lol

that would be a serious ****in acheivement
    Last edited by PunchingKeys; 04-17-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingKeys View Post
      they got friends in their heads

either way i seriously doubt that part lol

that would be a serious ****in acheivement
      Maybe 2Fast has friends in his head!

He sure doesn't go out much. He has many accounts on different forums that he uses every day to try to annoy people with.

That's his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        why is color and nationality such a big deal on here??
        Ignorant people need to know who to root for.

Comment

When was the last time you saw a white guy training at a boxing gym? They don't even box...

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            They dont exist thats why guys like Tunney have to convince themself that they are from slavic decent to at least have some pride
            He just tries to convince himself and everyone else here that he is Russian because he is so in love with the Klitschkos that he wishes he was from the same area they were from.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
              He just tries to convince himself and everyone else here that he is Russian because he is so in love with the Klitschkos that he wishes he was from the same area they were from.
              So here's 2Fast answering himself with his other account, boxer#1

This PROVES you are insane.

Stop stalking me and find a real life, you loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Sergio Martinez? No? Isn't he white and living in America. Sexy Serg is holding it down for us whites.

Comment

So here's 2Fast answering himself with his other account, boxer#1

This PROVES you are insane.

Stop stalking me and find a real life, you loser.
                  Other account? You are the one with many accounts on here, just like the one in my sig and you want to talk about stalking and being a loser then look at the mirror. look at all this you know about another poster besides yourself. you seem to have been stalking this guy forever

It's finally, not "finaly". Why have you never learned to spell? Don't you realize how STUPID you seem to anyone who reads your posts?

Why are you so OBSESSED with what race I am?

I'm not joking: you need to see a psychiatrist.
                  It's pretending not "preteding". Why can't you spell? Don't you realize you come across as very stupid?

Why do you pretend to be white, when you're really South Asian? Remember your old username hinduw?

And you told us you are not white in Left Hook Tua's thread, when you had the username fidayin:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...highlight=race

So do you pretend to be white because you WANT to be white?

Comment

Race doesn't matter only skill does, but to answer your question I guess I would say Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
                      Other account? You are the one with many accounts on here, just like the one in my sig and you want to talk about stalking and being a loser then look at the mirror. look at all this you know about another poster besides yourself. you seem to have been stalking this guy forever
                      No, you've been stalking me for three years.

I've ignored you for most of that time, hoping you would get bored with it.

But you are very disturbed so you'll never stop, so now I'm standing my ground.

By the way, the guy in your sig is not my account. I have only one account here.

Your mental obsession is obvious when you attack another person believing he's me, and put him in your sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X