Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why was berto constantly circling to ortiz's left hand??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was berto constantly circling to ortiz's left hand??

his corner never adjusted this at all

he did the same dumb thing against Urango when he looked like crap and his trainer tried to say they did it because Urango's best punch is the right hook so Im guessing this was the same thought with Ortiz but youre not supposed to do that and only an idiot would do it after they saw how poor it looked against Juan

Comment

i think he was gassed w/e happend to him, and he just couldnt think...i think it just wasent his night

Comment

he was getting dropped with the left and kept circling to his left

Comment

Ortiz has a better right hook than straight left. Pick your poison.

Comment

Because, he's not very good.

Comment

To be fair, Berto's corner looked and sounded lost/confused throughout the fight.

His trainer was giving him pointless advice, his brother was yelling from his left and then there was another voice at his left telling him something different. He needs a better team as he's not someone who seems able to adjust on his own.

Comment

berto couldve won in the 6th...but he fought wreckless and ortiz fought like a mad man

Comment

Everyone waits until the guy loses to bash his corner and the way he fights. It's pretty much too late for that. He's relied on holding ever since he became a pro, and now it's his defense. I don't expect him to change. I don't expect him to stay down for long either. He has heart. If anything, he'll be in better shape in his next fight.

Comment

With skills like Berto has he needs to develop an inside game instead of holding.

Comment

Working...
                    X