No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Shocks Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    After seeing these does anyone really need to question the stoppage anymore? I got dizzy just looking at these shots landed in these pics.
    The stoppage was bad imo, Lopez was getting hit but he was fighting back. That's what happens when you go with a cheap ref.

Comment

I think it was a good stoppage for the ref. Congrats to Salido for putting in the work at the gym and in the ring.

Comment

I like how Salido was able duck and slip Lopez's punches and counter while standing right infront and pressuring him. He looked like Roberto Duran in there.

Comment

I said when this fight was signed Salido would be a test for JuanMa but no one was listening.

I still expected Juanma to win, though. Quite shocked he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I said when this fight was signed Salido would be a test for JuanMa but no one was listening.

I still expected Juanma to win, though. Quite shocked he lost.
            Agreed. I knew Salido was a tough, worthy opponent. His fight with Gamboa made that pretty clear. Nonetheless, I thought JuanMa would handle him. Orlando deserves everything he's earned, because he's truly EARNED it!

Comment

Salido was dropping hammers on Lopez. That fight would have ended worse if the ref didn't step in.

Comment

Another UNDEFEATED Boxer falls!
                Gamboa vs Chris John seems to be in the offing!
                A fight that should take place! thew winner fighting Salido...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                  Second to last pic was priceless... look at the crowd looking on!!!! lol... Juanma is a great fighter but it looks like one of those cases where a certain person has your number... Since this fight started getting promoted he seemed to respect Salido with words but not by thought. Orlando Salido = Glen Johnson??? Cheers.......... to you BOB!!!!
                  they are all good pictues,,,i like the one where he's on his a$$

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    The stoppage was bad imo, Lopez was getting hit but he was fighting back. That's what happens when you go with a cheap ref.
                    That is one major ass funny sig. I can't give green k but I owe you one.

Comment

Juanma needs this loss. He will either get better or stay the same. We shall see! He lost, but he showed a lot of heart and will. He needs to improve his defense, and as he racked up win by win I seen he was a bit cocky. Maybe this loss will help him. It is not the end of the world. He can come back.

People on these boards talk a lot of ****. People need to get a life. Just because a fighter losses they talk **** and leave the fan club. Once a fan and always a fan. Congrats to Salido. Wonder what is next for him! Great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X