No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey Early Manchester Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic descision.

One of the worst I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

To me Khan looked bad. Couldn't land much and couldn't adjust on the fly at all. Bradley will beat him easy.

Comment

Both fighters wanted to continue OP. It was the Blame the doctor, not the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
          ohh yes khans learnt a new way to fight lol.
          hahaha real talk though thats ****in smart as *****. His chin is obviously not rock solid and that style fighting have made Ward & Hopkins chin almost untouchable for the longest time. Hopkins only just got tagged recently because hes getting up there in age.

Real talk Khan could be a problem is he started fighting like that.

Comment

garbage fight khan should just have made the bradley fight

Comment

It's clear McCloskey was coming back and going to KO Khan...

[/sarcasm]

(and yes it was a bullshit stoppage)

Comment

Khan was winning purely on output. He was missing wildly every round, getting in smaller shots. Khan knew he would get caught with one punch, knowing Mccloskey has that power. Such a disgrace to the sport.

Khan wouldn't stand a chance against someone who would make him pay like Mayweather.

Comment

will change........thread title.....my apologies..................

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
                    Both fighters wanted to continue OP. It was the Blame the doctor, not the fighter.
                    It's called acting. Of course he wanted to show people he wanted to continue. He's not going to show everyone he's joyous at the fact that he got this win this easily. Ridiculous.

Comment

Haha what a garbage call by the doc. That cut looks like a cat scratch. Khan was whooping the dude, but to stop a championship fight because of a cut that looked like that is disgraceful. I actually feel bad for McCloskey. Khan did what he was supposed to do though, he looked good against a guy that had no chance to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X