Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny "Stipulation Man" Pacquiao never let's fighters come in at their ideal weight. He put a $10 million weight penalty on Floyd, for every lb he weighed over 147, he'd have had to pay 10 million. Mayweather agreed. *******s say "Floyd is not the commission" but forget that Pacquiao made an unreasonable demand that Floyd accepted. Floyd made a reasonable demand and the Roidman backed away and failed a lawsuit.
    Last edited by JK1700; 04-15-2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Ok, that's absolutely fine.

What I'm asking is; Does Floyd get credit from you for that fight just like Manny is going to?
      hell ****ing no.....floyd was huge vs jmm......pac will never have that weight adnavatge over jmm whether its at 147 , 140 , 135.....dont get why you *****s cant see that...

Comment

Ok, that's absolutely fine.

What I'm asking is; Does Floyd get credit from you for that fight just like Manny is going to?
        You know Manny gets no credit from me for beating Marquez, but I will take joy in Marquez (and the people who claim he beat Manny twice) finally shutting the fvkk up.

FWIW after analyzing B-hop's career and how his is a HOF for this, I might end up giving FM and MP full credit for beating Marquez.

Hopkins was a 175lb and bought Winky and Pavlik, two guys who fought at 160 prior to their bouts against Bernard, up two full classes and people act like those wins were the greatest things since sliced bread. Also Bernard brought a smaller Oscar DLH who looked like **** at MW against Sturm and people thought that was great as well. So yeah.....after thinking about it....Floyd and Manny should get full credit if a guy like B-hop does.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          hell ****ing no.....floyd was huge vs jmm......pac will never have that weight adnavatge over jmm whether its at 147 , 140 , 135.....dont get why you *****s cant see that...

So why does he want to fight him at 147 then?

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            You know Manny gets no credit from me for beating Marquez, but I will take joy in Marquez (and the people who claim he beat Manny twice) finally shutting the fvkk up.

FWIW after analyzing B-hop's career and how his is a HOF for this, I might end up giving FM and MP full credit for beating Marquez.

Hopkins was a 175lb and bought Winky and Pavlik, two guys who fought at 160 prior to their bouts against Bernard, up two full classes and people act like those wins were the greatest things since sliced bread. Also Bernard brought a smaller Oscar DLH who looked like **** at MW against Sturm and people thought that was great as well. So yeah.....after thinking about it....Floyd and Manny should get full credit if a guy like B-hop does.
            Well, in that case if you don't give him credit for the fight then that's cool. If you support the fight merely because you want Marquez to get dismantled, which he will Vs. Manny at 147, then that's cool. But I'll hold you to that statment.

IMO, Manny, Floyd or Hopkins don't get much credit from me for those wins specified. I equally give little credit for all fo them.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post

So why does he want to fight him at 147 then?
              could it be becuase thats where pac is campaiging now.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Yeah, just the reponse I expected from the likes of Baracuda.

So, let me guess, Manny gets credi from you for beating JMM at 147?

You're a joke, bro.

Comment

140 would be reasonable. But we all know as good as Pac is, he still needs every advantage he can get, specially against Marquez.

Comment

Well, in that case if you don't give him credit for the fight then that's cool. If you support the fight merely because you want Marquez to get dismantled, which he will Vs. Manny at 147, then that's cool. But I'll hold you to that statment.

IMO, Manny, Floyd or Hopkins don't get much credit from me for those wins specified. I equally give little credit for all fo them.
                    Cool bro.

FWIW I have been one of the main posters against JMM vs MP at any weight. Manny kills this dude regardless, but there has been so much flaming that if Manny does take this bout....I will atleast take comfort in Manny silencing his critics.

In case your wondering, I'm hoping that Berto dismantles Ortiz, Manny unifies with Berto in Nov, Floyd fight in the spring.....and possible Martinez late next year. That's what I would like to see as I always thought a Marquez bout is a waste of everyones time.

Comment

Yeah, just the reponse I expected from the likes of Baracuda.

So, let me guess, Manny gets credi from you for beating JMM at 147?

You're a joke, bro.
                      ....honestly, dont really wanna see that fight..id rather see pac take on bradley or berto instead

Comment

Working...
                      X