Comments Thread For: Garcia: Unless He Quits, Victor Ortiz Can KO Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What's Mikey relationship with Danny?

Is Danny cool with everybody in the fam except for Robert? Or are there problems with other family members as well?
    he is not really close to any of them that I know of at the moment

Comment

this made me lose all hope for ortiz

Comment

Ortiz wins this one.

Comment

I don't know Robert or Danny personally but from what I hear down the grape vine, Victor left Robert, it wasn't the other way around.

So I would understand why Robert would feel the way he did, especially after he took Ortiz in and treated him like a brother.

Men should be men though, put pride aside and talk things out with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I don't know Robert or Danny personally but from what I hear down the grape vine, Victor left Robert, it wasn't the other way around.

So I would understand why Robert would feel the way he did, especially after he took Ortiz in and treated him like a brother.

Men should be men though, put pride aside and talk things out with respect.
            yeah Robert said had Danny just said "hey Imma go make money with Victor" he would have been cool with it.

and I understand the whole talk it out aspect but Robert really doesn't care anymore. This stemmed from Danny calling him out otherwise Robert never really talks about Danny to the media. Danny should have said his grievances to Robert directly IMO

Comment

What exactly is the real issue between both camps? The way Robert tells it, it's two separate issues and not related to Victor leaving him, that his issue is with his brother and has nothing to do with the issue between Victor and Rios. Then I read on the net that Victor slept with Rios' wife. Is that just an internet rumor, or did that actually go down?
              Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 04-15-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                What exactly is the real issue between both camps? The way Robert tells it, it's two separate issues and not related to Victor leaving him, that his issue with his brother has nothing to do with the issue between Victor and Rios. Then I read on the net that Victor slept with Rios' wife. Is that just an internet rumor, or did that actually go down?
                lol no not at all

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  lol no not at all
                  Lol, K I'm not into internet gossip, just couldn't find anything where these guys went on the record to explain what the real issues were between them. Seems to me like immaturity, similar to what went down with ODLH and Vargas.

Comment

i can hear bab bam screamin like a high pitched girl if ortiz quits again

Comment

Working...
                    X