Comments Thread For: Garcia: Unless He Quits, Victor Ortiz Can KO Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but he can?????

Comment

If Ortiz catches Berto with that uppercut(esp while Berto is trying to hold)he could finish Berto..I do somewhat smell and upset,Ortiz has the tools to do it I just don't know if he has the balls..

Comment

i AGREE it's gonna depend on how much "heart " Ortiz has , if he quits or gives up his career is shot . I'm looking forward to a good fight and Berto getting KO'D in the 5th round . I'm sick of his clinching and being babied by HBO .

Comment

From all the interviews i have read and seen on video, i really feel robert speaks the truth. im saying he just doesnt going the politically correct route in his answers, but i do think he is humble and answers the questions or remarks with honesty. I think he knows ortiz more than others, and has seen first hand on how Ortiz handles adversity. He is not trying to knock the kid but knows he has a some what of a history of quitting or getting discouraged easily. I mean they all have a game plan until they get hit in the mouth. then what. we will see what ortiz does saturday. i cant wait.

Comment

in terms of the split he has receipts of everything earned and loaned

as for the article well it's like I said prior. All Marley is doing is trying to bring drama to the fight this weekend and in all honesty should have kept himself out of this because he doesn't know all the angles on it.

now before people accuse me of the same I actually have gone to several people outside of Robert's inner circle of friends and accomplices and they verify that if they had to choose someone telling more truth than not they would side with Robert. They recalled to me the atmosphere just prior to Vic leaving and it was accurate to what Robert said about Vic not liking sharing a trainer among the many fighters Robert had at the time (Aguiniga, Luevano, Rios and Vic among others). They also knew about the money loaned to Vic, the money Vic earned etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Eaner will have some things to say about the way Marley wrote this.I dont know did Danny ya he said hed like to reconcile but then to say what he did about Rios knowing how close they are he knows that would have pissed Robert off.If Ortiz were to win saturday night you know even though they will be 12 pounds apart in weight Ortiz Rios is gunna be the talk
              like I said, as soon as I hit up Grandpa his first words were

"wtf why is he blaming Brandon for this ****? this is way beyond boxing bro ask my sister you know her. ask her how long it's been since danny seen my parents. 2 years bro"

Comment

What's Mikey relationship with Danny?

Is Danny cool with everybody in the fam except for Robert? Or are there problems with other family members as well?
                Last edited by jrosales13; 04-15-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  like I said, as soon as I hit up Grandpa his first words were

"wtf why is he blaming Brandon for this ****? this is way beyond boxing bro ask my sister you know her. ask her how long it's been since danny seen my parents. 2 years bro"
                  Ahhh....Well that answered half of my question.

Comment

Ortiz is done son

Comment

Shout out to E, for bringing some inside information to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X