No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Talks Pacquiao-Porter, Mosley Eyes a KO in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocG View Post
    Pacquiao will not duck Martinez with an old-school same fight night weigh-in at 154 lbs.....but will Martinez accept that fight???
    This like me going and saying sergio Martinez is ducking and a coward for not fighting Ward/BUTE/Froch/Kessler/AA/Bika etc etc....why cuZ its not true cuz he can't make that weight and those guys r wayy bigger Very much more stronger and equally or more skilled compared to Martinez and that would b a ridiculous fight cuz That S** don't make sense at all... Why don't all these People Just come out admit that they just wana see manny go face first on the canvas brutally KO'd already

Comment

I think Pac is where he should be at 147....
      Pac is smart and I suspect knows his
      LIMITATIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        I think Pac is where he should be at 147....
        Pac is smart and I suspect knows his
        LIMITATIONS!!!
        I'm beginning to understand FRAUD,
        who has been introduced to his LIMITATIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
          I thought the real story here was that porter didn't get knocked lol. I guess not.....
          Lol yeah, I was about to say the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
            He's weight is 153 and he complains he can't fight Martinez at 154 and is a legit 140.

That has to be a typo or your mans running scared of Martinez Pac fans.
            My Science this ranks with some of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on here. My brain is melting from the ******ity.

Comment

He's weight is 153 and he complains he can't fight Martinez at 154 and is a legit 140.

Comment

brah, clearly you don't understand "walk around weight", weigh-in wt and fyting weight.
                i won't bother to tell you......

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Martinez cuts down from 170, which is the regular weight for middleweights/junior middleweights. Regular welterweights cut down from 160+. Manny was 141-142 last week and now he's bulking up again. His walk around weight is 150+ which means he should be fighting at 140...
                manny's fyting weight is around 145-147, since he fought at lightwt (135 vs diaz).

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
                Okay, 154lbs same day weigh-in Pac vs. Martinez if Martinez isn't too big. Or 150lbs like Margarito had since Marg and Serg are the "same" size.
                Lo....i agree!!...SAY 152.
                martinez can get killed by pac. ....ROFL
                for the sake of SPREAD above: "same day weigh-in" is the fyt nyt itself !

Comment

Some guys here are confusing walking weight to fighting weight. LOL.

I think Martinez is just bluffing. He knows Manny cant go up to 154 lbs, that's why he is calling him out. If he really serious on fighting Manny, why not challenge Manny at 150 lbs. This guy just want to be talked about. If he is a great fighter like claims to be, why not go up and fight bigger guys and not not halfheartedly challenge small guys. Some guys just dont have any brains to figure things out.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                    This like me going and saying sergio Martinez is ducking and a coward for not fighting Ward/BUTE/Froch/Kessler/AA/Bika etc etc....why cuZ its not true cuz he can't make that weight and those guys r wayy bigger Very much more stronger and equally or more skilled compared to Martinez and that would b a ridiculous fight cuz That S** don't make sense at all... Why don't all these People Just come out admit that they just wana see manny go face first on the canvas brutally KO'd already
                    Well said!

Comment

Working...
                    X