Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My respect for Pacquiao went up last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My respect for Pacquiao went up last night.

I was under the impression that Morales was just not very good based on how easily Pac ran through him.

Apparently Morales is a lot better than I or even he gave himself credit for. There is no reason he shouldve retired at age 29. He is one of the smartest technical boxers Ive ever seen, and couldve dominated any division that Pacquiao was not apart of.

Pacquiao makes extraordinary fighters like Morales look normal.

You should also make a tribute thread to Freddy Hernandez.

Comment

no way, Morales is still obviously shot(or at least very past prime), its just that Morales was a terrible style matchup for Maidana.

Morales didnt look good in his last fight either, and against Diaz.

Comment

They should delete this thread. Did you see the 1st fight between Morales vs. Pacquiao? Morales gave him a beating! Your obviosley a Pacquiao nutt hugger. Pacquiao didint make Morales look normal in the 2nd and 3rd fight, it just made him look even more shot than he was in the 1st fight.

Comment

You ****ing *******s are straight up ******ed and know nothing about boxing, who cares about Pacquiao right now? Did you also know Barrera beat him? I don't see you making a thread about him, but what can you expect from fans who started following the sport after Pacquiao beat De La Hoya.

This statement just shows how stupid *******s really are
          "I was under the impression that Morales was just not very good"

SMFH!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            I was under the impression that Morales was just not very good based on how easily Pac ran through him.

Apparently Morales is a lot better than I or even he gave himself credit for. There is no reason he shouldve retired at age 29. He is one of the smartest technical boxers Ive ever seen, and couldve dominated any division that Pacquiao was not apart of.

you just disturbed the ***** beehive with this thread...they hate anything that gives props to pac.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              you just disturbed the ***** beehive with this thread...they hate anything that gives props to pac.

Comment

I was under the impression that Morales was just not very good
                Stopped reading there...

Comment

Yo JoeyZags, has your respect for Zahir Raheem go up too?

Comment

for beating a weight drained morales?

Comment

Working...
                    X