No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Jabs Khan, Has Full Praise For Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budfr View Post
    and maidana almost koed that camel khan after that, the ref en the bell stopped him from killing khan. It was a robbery !! Morales has a mexican heart, no running. Khan is a b1tch.
    Errm how much time did Maidana need to finish Khan, he had over half the round after the initial wobble?
    Had Khan had 30 seconds more in that round Maidana would have be fighting bums right now.

Comment

stfu Maidana. You're a bum with power.

A one-eyed shot to **** featherweight beat your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

HAHAHA its funny how u bash maidana and calling him a BUM with power cuz if he beat and KO'd khan u will b saying otherwise right.... yeah thats what i thought...maidana is amir's best win and a fight that maidana almost won by KO in the late rounds dont discrete maidana cuz he is a very limited fighter with power but morales fought a different fight than khan he made maidana miss alot and tire him out alot khan just was back pedaling and throwing alot of shots and in the process burned himself out dont say maidana is a bum cuz then u r saying Khan is a bum too cuz both r not....

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
          HAHAHA its funny how u bash maidana and calling him a BUM with power cuz if he beat and KO'd khan u will b saying otherwise right.... yeah thats what i thought...maidana is amir's best win and a fight that maidana almost won by KO in the late rounds dont discrete maidana cuz he is a very limited fighter with power but morales fought a different fight than khan he made maidana miss alot and tire him out alot khan just was back pedaling and throwing alot of shots and in the process burned himself out dont say maidana is a bum cuz then u r saying Khan is a bum too cuz both r not....
          Andriy Kotelnik is probably his best performance. Dominated from start to finish.

Comment

There are serious questions about Maidana after last nights performance. I don't care that he almost knocked out Khan in the 10th round, because he looked like a school girl for 9 WHOLE ROUNDS.

How often do you see a fighter be COMPLETELY DOMINATED for 9 full rounds??? The kind of domination in which, one might think Maidana was a childish amateur, until the tenth came around. One good round against a 22 yr old (at the time), one good round which just as easliy could never have happened.

As good as Maidana did in the end, he looked like a pathetic joke for most of the fight. He's got the power, but the manner in which Khan outboxed Maidanas ass proves Maidana will fall to good boxers. Frankly, I am not impressed with him at all.
            Last edited by SpitBalla; 04-10-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

It's will power that allows athletes to delay the effects of age, but add the beat downs that I've seen Morales go through and the wins that were wars, and it boggles the mind to see such determination.
              When an old man starts to bend over, it's submission to pain and a concious if not willing adjustment. He can straighten up when a pretty girl walks by, or to salute the flag, but you don't expect him to straighten up and compete with the young lions.

Comment

I guess Morales exposed the best fighter Khan has faced last night.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

And that bum with power is Khan's best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                    No. I've been calling Maidana a bum with power ever since he beat Ortiz. If Amir's chin was stronger, we wouldn't even be talking about Maidana now.

Maidana has only beaten cab drivers and green fighters like Ortiz and Cayo. He lost from Kotelnik, Khan and Morales and struggled with shot Corley.

In the ring Maidana has heart and power. I'll definitely respect him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                      And that bum with power is Khan's best win.
                      Because Amir's kryptonite is a pressure fighter with power. Morales loves those kind of fighters.

I still think Kotelnik is Amir's best win though.

Comment

Working...
                      X