Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Pacfans the only fans in sports that are againts insuring a fair contest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their against better drug testing because their god is. not one of these idiots have ever given a reason of their own to be against better testing other than repeating what their lord and master says. they are blinded by racial and national pride dont waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      their against better drug testing because their god is. not one of these idiots have ever given a reason of their own to be against better testing other than repeating what their lord and master says. they are blinded by racial and national pride dont waste your time.
      I wonder who is against better testing? Everyone seems to want a better testing in boxing yet floyd keeps going on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        ESPN, CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports, football players, basketball players, boxing trainers, boxers, sports fans, men, women, children: Floyd is a COWARDDDD
        You forgot singers, actors, politicians: Floyd is a COOOWARD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          I wonder who is against better testing? Everyone seems to want a better testing in boxing yet floyd keeps going on vacation.
          Aint that right... These fanatical idiots make it seem Pac didn't compromise to anything 7 days, or call him out on that 0 day agree to everything Pac said to everyone on the net and video. 14 was good but now it is not.. i wonder why?? is it because their lord said so...

Comment

pac fans switched up real quick on the testing subject after pac got iced

Comment

They sure did they went from saying how stupid the "Large Head" theory was by Floydtards to accusing JMM of using steroids. Hypocrisy I tell you!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Am trying to think of another group of fans that are against better testing for athletes or who support a fighter for not wanting to insure a fair contest.

I think this might be historical first. Good job Wapackers for degrading our sport
                Floyd: Pac is a cheat and he is on PED. I will take a mini Olympic test to prove I'm clean.

After the tests, rumors from a drug testing community Floyd tested PED positive on 3 occasions and now Pac lawyers demanded to reveal all the documents regarding all the tests he took. Floyd refused, settled the case, paid Pac for the damages he caused because of the accusation and apologized. He said...

Floyd: Pac is a honest champion and not on PED.

LMAO! Why all of the sudden Floyd was singing a different tune? LOL
                Last edited by straightleft; 04-05-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  pac fans switched up real quick on the testing subject after pac got iced
                  lol...

Comment

Mayweather got away with three positive tests. The guy who calls himself the MLK of boxing is actually a juicer. That's fair, huh? There's nothing worse. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X