Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Pacfans the only fans in sports that are againts insuring a fair contest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it is not ONLY pac fans But All the boxing commissions and All the boxing promoters are Against USADA because they don't support it... Got it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Just come out already and say your against better testing and stop fronting and stop trying to justified your position against better drug testing. Your against it because of one fighter you follow and thats shameful.
      Look, if the NSAC makes an announcement tomorrow saying they're changing their testing procedure for all their future fights, I will support it. I think its a good idea and it makes a lot of sense, but until then, I'm gonna ride with what rules they got now. I want this fight made, and if it means the 2 parties compromising to get it done, then so be it. Would you be happy if Floyd said he's down to negotiate cut off dates to get this fight made? I bet you would because Floyd is cool with it. I know I would because I'm a boxing fan, not a testing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        Look, if the NSAC makes an announcement tomorrow saying they're changing their testing procedure for all their future fights, I will support it. I think its a good idea and it makes a lot of sense, but until then, I'm gonna ride with what rules they got now. I want this fight made, and if it means the 2 parties compromising to get it done, then so be it. Would you be happy if Floyd said he's down to negotiate cut off dates to get this fight made? I bet you would because Floyd is cool with it. I know I would because I'm a boxing fan, not a testing fan.
        I get it dude, your a fan of one fighter. NEXT

Comment

So does Floyd that is why he agreed to it lol.............. Now for better testing Pac and his followers stand unique to their position against better testing of athletes ..lol......Great fans lol.
          who cares about Floyd here? You are questioning the stand of Pac fans here. I already gave you an answer on how Pac fans are also in favor of even playing field.

Stupid *****.

Comment

strict drug testing = I dont want to fight him....

but ill fight two division smaller lightweight Marquez and come in over weight JUST IN CASE he beats me..

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
              I guess it is not ONLY pac fans But All the boxing commissions and All the boxing promoters are Against USADA because they don't support it... Got it!!!
              ESPN, CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports, football players, basketball players, boxing trainers, boxers, sports fans, men, women, children: Floyd is a COWARDDDD

Comment

Bull**** you will b!tch and complain about how it is a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  ESPN, CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports, football players, basketball players, boxing trainers, boxers, sports fans, men, women, children: Floyd is a COWARDDDD
                  God:moderntalking is a coward

Comment

Look bro then were on the same page. Better testing is a good thing. I don't need Floyd or some body orginization to tell me if its good or not. Its common sense. Am not a Floyd fan. Infact I was a bigger Pac fan until this all came down. I was dissappointed that Pac is now corrupted and you know I don't even blame him cause his out to get his and thats fine. His just looking out for his, but am aint supporting that and that people that do drive me nuts dude. Its crazy.

I just can argue against better testing I don't care who wants it or what their true intention is, but the moral ground is backing Floyd in this testing issue. What can I say. I wish it was Pac the one wanting it and Floyd doing the ducking of the test, but thats not how it is.

Comment

So your for fighters who are against better testing, and for fighters winning titles at catchweights... lol..............
                      Then STFU lol.........
                      Jesus F'ing Christ...

You're as smart, and have the logic and debating skills of ModernTalking...Congratulations

Sigh...

Comment

Working...
                      X