Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Erik Morales wins, is he is good tuneup for Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    mayweather is going to fight paul spadafora next..

and i can't wait for the ***** excuses that come next after that fight is signed

are you sure?

I heard its going to be either Mathew Hatton or Paulie malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by plaster View Post
      what do you think about the prospects of Erik Morales fighting Floyd Mayweather, for Floyd to remain active for another year?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        are you sure?

I heard its going to be either Mathew Hatton or Paulie malignaggi
        wow both crap fights

floyd is freaking bum..

Paulie is a HORRIBLE fight and floyd is going to fight him next.. Matthew Hatton even worse

wow what a joke

Comment

It'll end up worser then the Floyd n Marquez fight.

Comment

What tune up, I thought PAC was easy work, way easier than Marquz.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              A Floyd bait thread obviously.

By the way... Who would be a good stay busy fight for Mayweather? And by good I mean credible opponent.
              honestly, i just can't think of any.

erm.. how about mike jones or andre berto?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                HAHAHAHA LOL at the fact that floyd is going to fight Martinez...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA FWHAHHAHAHHHAHA LOL

pac has a better chance at getting a fight with wladimir klitschko, then floyd fighting martinez....
                I didn't say he was. All I was saying was that IF he wanted to silence his critics (you obviously being one of them) then that is the fight he should take. I could give a flying **** less whether he took or not. I would just like him to take on a quality opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Same here. They came up with so many bs excuses to defending Floyd when he signed and fought, Nate Campbell, Matthew Hatton, and Paulie Malignaggi. Let's see how they try to spin it when Floyd sign to fight Spadafora.
                  I can already see the ESPN interview and the *****s jumping all over it.

"Like I said before, Shane Mosley got uhhh 6 loses. Paul is undefeated. Like I said before uhhh why fight Pacquiao if he already got knocked out twice. Like I said before, the fans gots to buys this fight because uhhh you got the beast from the uhhh east versus uhh the best of all time, 5 time champion in 4 different weight classes, Me."

Brian Kenny: "Will you fight Pacquiao after this fight Floyd?"

"Absolutely not. Like I said before, why fight that guy he got uhhh beat already. I'm fighting the guy who beat Pacquiao and you know that Brian Kenny."

Brian Kenny: "Erik got knocked out twice by Manny"

"Brian Kenny you don't know nothing about boxing."

Comment

probably............

Comment

Mayweather vs Morales : "Floyd fighting the person that beat Pac"

Comment

Working...
                      X