Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Erik Morales wins, is he is good tuneup for Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    No, you weren't. Red K given.
    hahahaha Gracias, I love you too mane.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      A Floyd bait thread obviously.

By the way... Who would be a good stay busy fight for Mayweather? And by good I mean credible opponent.
      Paul Spadafora. The guy is undefeated. Might be a little too risky, but we're talking Floyd Mayweather Jr here. Lives life on the edge and such.

Comment

only if morales goes to jail for a few years first.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Paul Spadafora. The guy is undefeated. Might be a little too risky, but we're talking Floyd Mayweather Jr here. Lives life on the edge and such.
          Hilarious.

Can you give a serious answer now?

Comment

Hilarious.

Can you give a serious answer now?
            hahahahahaa classic.

I support his post though.

Ya'll musta forgot! Spadafora ATG legend. The hardest thing the boxing historians have to debate about is if he's #1 or #2. Floyd's a badass! He wouldn't duck such a great challenge.

Comment

A Floyd bait thread obviously.

By the way... Who would be a good stay busy fight for Mayweather? And by good I mean credible opponent.
              If Berto gets by Ortiz (which he should) he would be an ok opponent. Young, undefeated and not promoted by Arum. But if Floyd really wants to silence the critics he should fight Martinez. Think about it. He'd be fighting the one guy that Pac's people won't fight due to size and skill.

Of course the Pac fanatic Floyd bashers would hate anyway but the only thing they could say is the that Floyd had no choice or some other dumb BS.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                If Berto gets by Ortiz (which he should) he would be an ok opponent. Young, undefeated and not promoted by Arum. But if Floyd really wants to silence the critics he should fight Martinez. Think about it. He'd be fighting the one guy that Pac's people won't fight due to size and skill.

Of course the Pac fanatic Floyd bashers would hate anyway but the only thing they could say is the that Floyd had no choice or some other dumb BS.
                HAHAHAHA LOL at the fact that floyd is going to fight Martinez...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA FWHAHHAHAHHHAHA LOL

pac has a better chance at getting a fight with wladimir klitschko, then floyd fighting martinez....

Comment

Maidana is seriously over rated I wouldn't be surprised if Morales schools him for an easy UD

that being said Morales would fight Pacquiao for a 4th time or Marquez before he steps in the ring with Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Maidana is seriously over rated I wouldn't be surprised if Morales schools him for an easy UD

that being said Morales would fight Pacquiao for a 4th time or Marquez before he steps in the ring with Mayweather
                    mayweather is going to fight paul spadafora next..

and i can't wait for the ***** excuses that come next after that fight is signed

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                      mayweather is going to fight paul spadafora next..

and i can't wait for the ***** excuses that come next after that fight is signed
                      Same here. They came up with so many bs excuses to defending Floyd when he signed and fought, Nate Campbell, Matthew Hatton, and Paulie Malignaggi. Let's see how they try to spin it when Floyd sign to fight Spadafora.

Comment

Working...
                      X