Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

conspiracy theorys: pac became congressman for diplomatic immunity...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    wtf i neva like cotto you fukn humong....you know mannys plan is to be president so yea maybe they can try him now but theres no evidence....so as he gets higher up the ladder and the feds get more evidence when its time to catch him officially he cant be caught....you know they neva catch anyone in there prime only years after there best days...so when pac is caught people will say they dont care and he can brush his dirt off...

sure ******....we all remember you posting in the pinoy lounge before Cotto got sonned by a midget...a few weeks later carlos slim the ***** pops up out of nowhere

if your ******ation wasn't so uncanny, you might have gotten away with it.

Comment

stop drinkin saki before you post here its got your mind fukd....sip sip sippin on some saki...sippin saki in my ride...like a pinboy....

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        everyone know a 3rd grade dropout who needs his promotor to handle every hard question dont know how to run a district...so pac got his cash and spent everything so he could become congressman....this gives him diplomatic immunity so he cant be tried for steroids/hgh in america....i mean come on the feds cant even get barry bonds and everyone that knows his trainer said they got drugs from him but the trainer and bonds dont say **** so he can walk....same thing with pac and gayriza...everyone in boxing circle knows pac surrounds himself with questionable folks not just drugs but dirty politician prostitute look at whos on him after his fights....
        Did you know this is a dish in some places
        http://i56.tinypic.com/oa90yo.giff

Comment

Somebody should get Danny Glover on Pac:

Comment

Working...
          X