No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    December 09. Floyd says, "14 days, and we have a fight".

Floyd stans, "yea, yea, 14 days is more than good enough to get it done".

May 2010, Floyd says, "We need zero days because 14 days isn't good enough"

Floyd stans, "yea, yea, 14 days isn't good enough"

Womp, womp.
    Your timeline is a little off and missing some parts. So is your brain so it's all good, Johnny Puta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      A few weeks ago money was on chicago espn radio and said his regular ego floyd trip. This time how he doesn't understand how thee u.s. fans support pac. But that's floyd being ahole floyd, But he does say pac takes test and we got fight. I begged anyone to show me where it says pac agreed and none could cause he hasn't. Pac takes test and fight on, that simple he says. But everytimei came on here waiting for them to show the article they never did. Bias crap.

Coming from the scum that is koncz i dont believe anything. He never says pac agreed. Also this 100 million demand is from one source and only one source and that is arum. Jeff never says he demand it. Only arum does.
      if you are willing to believe what floyd said in some random radio show, then you should be able to believe pac when he says he will take whatever tests when he is interviewed. I dont see the difference. Its so clear who is making these negotiations harder than it should be. just to many blind fans.

Comment

• This thread is worthless without GRUSTLER..

Comment

Womp, womp.
          They only want what Floyd wants. If Floyd says Pac must provide stool samples, they would start a crusade about how stool is the best way to test for PED's. They're a pathetic bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
            Floyd must have been a pretty good shepherd in another life.

Because he tends a good flock of sheep.

vacation.

Baah.

Tune up.

Baah.

Baah.

Baah.

vacation.

Baah.

Tune up.

Baah.

BaaH

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
              Right, the USADA said they would stop testing 48 hours out. That's two whole days to "recover" even IF they decided to test the week of. And do you remember how they kept trying to redefine what "close to the fight meant"? LOL. This little thing is hilarious man, especially on Fridays.
              Close to the fight was 30 days, remember that? .

Then the Hatton video surfaced then they changed it to 24. Then the Clottey video...make it 14.

Comment

• Originally posted by mananimal View Post
                come on man!, you seriously think a drug test would keep a SANE person, a professional from $50million!!!! lol lol , ITS CALLED: IM SCARED OF LOSING!!!....simple. ....theres no other SANE way to look at this, REMEMBER: we're takln 50mill here now, pure FEAR, thts what Mayweather is experiencing, FEAR, and for such a BIG TALKER, ..WOW, thts all i can say.....

Don't forget when they were actively negotiating the fight it was MANNY that balked at the drug test. Even after getting 50/50 split on revenue, glove choice, and ring size. So when you ask the question who would let a drug test get in the way of making $50 million? The answer is MANNY....unless you're ready to go on record and say that a fear of needles is ample reasons to turn down $50 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
                  He did, I never argued you that. Your trying to make a big deal out of nothing. No matter how you get to 60 million its still 60 million when its all said and done. And yes he still has to pay his whole crew and taxes, electricity, gas, food, water, and insurance....my whole point is, Floyd wouldnt turn down 50 million...but theres links on the web of his earnings for 2010s fights. Its public knowledge..i'm not gonna search for them because it was last year...im sure you can google it and a link or a thread will show u in the right direction..
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_M...._Shane_Mosley

That says his total earnings was $40m for that single fight... nowhere near the $60m you claim.

$50m guaranteed + PPV upside is not the same as $60m total earnings for the YEAR.

$20m discrepancy on your claim is not nothing... $20m is not nothing to ANY millionaire.

And if you think that Floyd's only expense are utilities and rent (which he seemed to have not paid), then you have no clue about advertisement cost and those fancy posters and billboards they put up for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    They only want what Floyd wants. If Floyd says Pac must provide stool samples, they would start a crusade about how stool is the best way to test for PED's. They're a pathetic bunch.
                    This is funny coming from you. Considering you want and FEEL the same way about Manny.

Find a mirror.

Comment

Womp, womp.
                      Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

This is whats even funnier.

Floyd says about Manny, "easy work, easy money, probably easier than the Marquez fight". "Hes ordinary and one dimensional".

Floyd stans nod in approval and chime in, "yea, he only fights face forward, old, weight drained fighters anyways, so Floyd will easily whip his a ss".

But then you guys and Floyd go on a year long rant about blood testing.

And Floyd still hasn't accepted a fight.

That is funny.
                      Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      That is what I found intriguing.

Back when Koncz said that Manny only wanted 7 days,

Floyd stans were his biggest supporters.

Now, that he says Floyd turned down 50 million, its back to, "oh, that guy, I don't know why they even ask him anything".

A little higher

Comment

Working...
                      X