No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    How the **** do you turn down $50 Million GUARANTEED AND PPV UPSIDE?

I don't care if you're the ****ing cowardly lion... that's insane. Just do what Michael Spinks did- suck it up despite your obvious fear and take your beating like a man, then pay your damn taxes.
    Floyd is really turning down $50m for effectively 5 days of uncertainty.
    USADA won't test 48hrs before fight night and Manny is currently at 7 days cutoff.

Risk vs reward wise, it doesn't make sense turning it down, especially the legacy gained by winning.

When they fight, Floyd will most likely be at least 2 to 1 favorite.

Comment

At least Floyd is staying true to form.

Being strong and standing his ground. Not giving up to public embarrassment or stooping to do things that even the poor have to do.

News from the future -

Boxing: Floyd your next opponent is MP.

Floyd: NO. I'm going to fix boxing first by working hard to change testing protocols.

Result: Floyd's hard work is rewarded and now everyone is being tested properly, especially hard working midgets. Because there is no way anyone shorter than Floyd should be able to do what he does.

Floyd fans: You are amazing Floyd! Followed you for years!

Floyd: NO. Fu.ck all of you. You cheer for foreigners. Even worse you didn't pay for my car or my children's schooling. I DID.

Result: Nationalism spreads and Americans spit at anyone caught talking with an accent. They also pay more just to watch Floyd spar.

IRS: You owe us money.

Floyd: NO. I mean you'll get it. But not yet, because I'll beat you at your own game. Have you checked up on RJJ lately?

Result: Floyd never had to pay and the IRS did check up on RJJ.

Comment

A few weeks ago money was on chicago espn radio and said his regular ego floyd trip. This time how he doesn't understand how thee u.s. fans support pac. But that's floyd being ahole floyd, But he does say pac takes test and we got fight. I begged anyone to show me where it says pac agreed and none could cause he hasn't. Pac takes test and fight on, that simple he says. But everytimei came on here waiting for them to show the article they never did. Bias crap.

Coming from the scum that is koncz i dont believe anything. He never says pac agreed. Also this 100 million demand is from one source and only one source and that is arum. Jeff never says he demand it. Only arum does.

Comment

Well i cant expect him to say "Manny turned down 50 million". It's easy to floyd turned it down but all the evidence points at manny. Mayweather has made over 50 million a fight before, Manny hasnt. So you cant miss what you havent had. If Manny wanted to fight floyd for his biggest payday today, all he had to do was test. Had he tested he would've mentally been in floyds head. FLoyd already suspected his talents were natural had he submitted to testing Floyd wouldve been like "Oh **** this dude is a real beast". But because he ducked out it made floyd mentally tougher, because now he thinks hes that much superior over manny and other fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            This story would have been more credible had it not been this prick koncz telling it.
            shut up *******umb

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I'll never forget Spinks before that Tyson fight. "To tell you the truth, I ain't real crazy about getting in the ring with that man."
              Yeah, it was obvious he was petrified of Tyson (even in the ring) just like Floyd and his whole family is SHOOK of Pacquiao. Difference is, Michael put on his gloves, trunks, and got in the ring. And he wasn't being offered $50 mil guaranteed.

But let's keep up the excuse-making. Are we still going with vacation, taxes, or Roger's trial as reasons or are we sticking with 2009's OST excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Mayweather consistently says "Take the tests, then we got our fight" ... seems as though this is something Team Pac, STILL, isn't willing to do.
                come on man!, you seriously think a drug test would keep a SANE person, a professional from $50million!!!! lol lol , ITS CALLED: IM SCARED OF LOSING!!!....simple. ....theres no other SANE way to look at this, REMEMBER: we're takln 50mill here now, pure FEAR, thts what Mayweather is experiencing, FEAR, and for such a BIG TALKER, ..WOW, thts all i can say.....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Yes. Koncz is the pillar of truth.

yes. the same koncz who just threw the 7 days cutoff. floyd stans believe him. they obviously don't believe him now. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    shut up *******umb
                    Nah, you shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
                      Well i cant expect him to say "Manny turned down 50 million". It's easy to floyd turned it down but all the evidence points at manny. Mayweather has made over 50 million a fight before, Manny hasnt. So you cant miss what you havent had. If Manny wanted to fight floyd for his biggest payday today, all he had to do was test. Had he tested he would've mentally been in floyds head. FLoyd already suspected his talents were natural had he submitted to testing Floyd wouldve been like "Oh **** this dude is a real beast". But because he ducked out it made floyd mentally tougher, because now he thinks hes that much superior over manny and other fighters...
                      When did Floyd make $50m in a single fight before? Was it guaranteed or with PPV upside? Did he pocket all of it? He is a promoter afterall and have his own overhead.

Comment

Working...
                      X