Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****: "So, has Manny agreed to the tests"?

Koncz:"We've agreed to everything upto 7 days".

Manny: "I've agreed to all his demands".

*****: "Ok, I believe Koncz here, Manny still ducking".

Koncz: "Floyd turned down $50m".

*****:"THAT'S A LIE!!, Koncz is a dirty liar, i never believe a word that guy says".

Comment

Originally posted by mananimal View Post
      come on man!, you seriously think a drug test would keep a SANE person, a professional from $50million!!!! lol lol , ITS CALLED: IM SCARED OF LOSING!!!....simple. ....theres no other SANE way to look at this, REMEMBER: we're takln 50mill here now, pure FEAR, thts what Mayweather is experiencing, FEAR, and for such a BIG TALKER, ..WOW, thts all i can say.....
      I guess Iron Mike was scared of Holyfield too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Yeah, it was obvious he was petrified of Tyson (even in the ring) just like Floyd and his whole family is SHOOK of Pacquiao. Difference is, Michael put on his gloves, trunks, and got in the ring. And he wasn't being offered $50 mil guaranteed.

But let's keep up the excuse-making. Are we still going with vacation, taxes, or Roger's trial as reasons or are we sticking with 2009's OST excuse?
        So was Tyson petrified of Evander Holyfield when he said he wouldn't fight him unless Evander took a steroid test?

Comment

Originally posted by mananimal View Post
          come on man!, you seriously think a drug test would keep a SANE person, a professional from $50million!!!! lol lol , ITS CALLED: IM SCARED OF LOSING!!!....simple. ....theres no other SANE way to look at this, REMEMBER: we're takln 50mill here now, pure FEAR, thts what Mayweather is experiencing, FEAR, and for such a BIG TALKER, ..WOW, thts all i can say.....
          Lets not forget that $50mil is just the guarantee. With PPV upside, Floyd can make an additional 10-15mil.

Not bad for someone whom Floyd claims is a "one dimensional philipino midget who will be easy work"

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            yes. the same koncz who just threw the 7 days cutoff. floyd stans believe him. they obviously don't believe him now. lol.
            Yes. Just like...

Hardcore Floyd fans: Roach said this... about Mosley. Without a doubt he was telling the truth!

Pac fans: Roach also says Pac beats Mayweather.

HC Floyd fans: Nope he's LYING!(covers ears and switches the topic)

Comment

Guiness book of records?

....Shouldnt this go down as a Record, the 1st famous BOXER/Fighter to turn down 50MILLION DOLLARS!!! IN THE WORLD. SOMEBODY SHOULD CHECK INTO THIS IM SURE ITS A NEW GUINESS RECORD!!!!! INSANE LOL, MAYWEATHER LOL SCARED OUT OF HIS MIND, YOU CANT TELL ME THT SOMEONE WHO NAME IS $$$$$$, SAYS THTS WHAT HIS MOTIVATION IS FOR FIGHTING $$$$$....BUT HE TURNS DOWN 50MILLLLIOOOON!!!!! DOLLLARRSSS!!!!....SO THEN IF THIS DOESNT DESCRIBE A HYPOCRITE BY ITS VERY DEFINITION ......THEN.........FEAR, HAS 2BE DRIVING THE BUS....HAS 2BE...LOL......YOUR SCARED!!! LOLOLO ,,,ITS INDEFENSIBLE...CASE CLOSED. LOL

Comment

LMAO...bigpop did it again...*****s are in deep anguish

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  When did Floyd make $50m in a single fight before? Was it guaranteed or with PPV upside? Did he pocket all of it? He is a promoter afterall and have his own overhead.
                  He made of 60 million fighting shane mosley, where have u been? The dude was the 2 highest paid athlete behind tiger woods and he only work for one hr out of the whole year. And even if the money is guaranteed floyd still has to pay over head, taxes etc, just cuz they say "guaranteed" doesnt mean he keeps all of it to himself. My whole point was that floyd turned down 50 million is bogus because floyd has fought for over 50 million! the evidence is there and the proof is in the pudding. Mayweather vs Shane, floyd took home 60 million when it was all said and done and guess what...TESTING WAS ENVOLVED...so this article makes to sense..

WHy isnt Manny willing to test? WHy isnt Pac vs Mosley testing. People think cuz its 50 million that Manny shouldnt have to test and they should just fight because the payout is too big...WHY WONT MANNY TAKE THE DAMN TEST AND SAVE US THE HEART ACH??????
                  Last edited by LeeBaby; 04-08-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    How the **** do you turn down $50 Million GUARANTEED AND PPV UPSIDE?

I don't care if you're the ****ing cowardly lion... that's insane. Just do what Michael Spinks did- suck it up despite your obvious fear and take your beating like a man, then pay your damn taxes.

Comment

the wifebeaters are a joke, they always come up with reasons why the fight can't happen... newest demand was 100 mill guaranteed purse for wifebeater... what a bunch of clowns

Comment

Working...
                      X