• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post

A little higher

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      LOL at posters making up stuff and ppl co-signing them.
      Making stuff up?

Theres a poll here from when the 14 days was being negotiated, and the overwhelming majority of posters, Manny and Floyd fans alike,

agreed that 14 days was more than enough to get the fight done.

As soon as Floyd says, "no more 14 days",

you clowns went along for the ride with him and said 14 days wasn't good enough.

"The offer is off the table, 14 days isn't enough time".

lol, making stuff up.

Comment

• womp! womp!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Close to the fight was 30 days, remember that? .

Then the Hatton video surfaced then they changed it to 24. Then the Clottey video...make it 14.
          Hilarious man. 30 days and his fans co-signed him!

"he needs recover so he will be at this best for Mayweather!"

A whole month bro, a whole month to recover from getting a small amount of blood taken. And people want to blame everybody else about how this thing blew up? Yea, iiiight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post

A little higher

Green K given.

Comment

• lol @ all these ******ed *****s trying hard

once floyd runs out of money, he will box again... they all do

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                This is funny coming from you. Considering you want and FEEL the same way about Manny.

Find a mirror.
                What I want is the fight to happen whether there's OSDT or not. It never stopped Floyd before, yet he wants extra testing for someone whom he claims is a one dimensional philipino midget who will be easy work. hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  lol @ all these ******ed *****s trying hard

once floyd runs out of money, he will box again... they all do
                  What does the word random mean?

Comment

• First, I'm a Mayweather fan but can't for the life of me justify why he would refuse $50 million dollars and the proceeds of PPV for a fight with Manny. It isn't justifiable on any level. If you're dealing with legal issues, domestic issues, etc. just tell the fans instead of making yourself look ******ed Floyd!WTF!

We all have been waiting PATIENTLY for this fight to be made and both parties are responsible for it being screwed up. Manny was initially refusing to take the steroid test past 14 days prior to the fight and now Floyd is turning down $50 million dollars during a ****ing recession. Even, if I'm rich, I'm not dumb enough to turn down an extra $50 million. WTF!

I'm about sick of Manny and Floyd right now. Both, are ******s, for playing with the emotions and feelings of the true boxing enthusiast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      What I want is the fight to happen whether there's OSDT or not. It never stopped Floyd before, yet he wants extra testing for someone whom he claims is a one dimensional philipino midget who will be easy work. hmmmm
                      Why should OST stop Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X