Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley afraid to get rid of Richardson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mosley afraid to get rid of Richardson?

After watching him training with Nazim I'm afraid Nazim is "McGirting" Mosley. Same failed training techniques, no pool floats or towels can make up for good old fashioned reflex training with the mitts.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    After watching him training with Nazim I'm afraid Nazim is "McGirting" Mosley. Same failed training techniques, no pool floats or towels can make up for good old fashioned reflex training with the mitts.
    LOL@ McGirting.

I'm gonna have to agree with you now that you put it that way.

Comment

c'mon son... no amount of training techniques or reflex training with the mitts is gonna help mosley win this fight.

the only way mosley wins is if pac takes mosley's lightly and doesn't respect mosley's power.

Comment

He don’t need to get rid of Richarson, he needs to quit boxing.

Naz is easily one of the top 3 trainers in the world today. Shane doesn’t listen to him.

Watch the Mayweather fight again. After the 2nd, he completely ignores everything Richardson said to him.

I have great admiration for Mosley’s career but when it’s time to go, it’s time to go. I think we can all agree on that?

Comment

I'll bump this on May 8th and respond then.....(thread bookmarked)

Comment

richardson who? oh that's right the trainer who found an opening in mayweather's philly shell, the mastermind behind bhops technical destruction of pavlik. naz isn't the one getting gased, mosley is just shot. it's not a hard concept to understand mate..

Comment

Mosley does not listen to his trainers regardless. Whether it's his father or Richardson.

Comment

the problem isn't richardson. as Manny ate my dog said, Mosley didn't listen to him.

in other words, Mosleys shouldn't change his trainer, but his mentality of not listening to his trainer.

Comment

Mitts arent "good old fashioned" training, youngster. Manny Steward practically started that whole thing, and he even would say 90% of trainers do a ****ty job with it. Great trainers of old, the Futchs of the world, didnt even use mitts. Go back to boxing school. Brother Nazim is NO Buddy McGirt. Nazim Richardson is a fantastic trainer.

Comment

naseem is on of the best trainers in boxing. his training methods are good and hes imo the best strategist in trhe sport. mosleys just getting old, and he doesnt listen in the corner. naseem told him all the right things against floyd, shane just ignored him.

its easy to blame the trainer, i see that alot here. same thing with pwill and peterson. peterson is a great trainer, he taught paul everything he knows and been like a father figure to him. paul has excellent skills he just chooses not to use em cuz he wants to give the fans an action fight. doesnt listen to peterson between rounds and then when he loses ppl blame the coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X