Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley afraid to get rid of Richardson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
    He don’t need to get rid of Richarson, he needs to quit boxing.

Naz is easily one of the top 3 trainers in the world today. Shane doesn’t listen to him.

Watch the Mayweather fight again. After the 2nd, he completely ignores everything Richardson said to him.

I have great admiration for Mosley’s career but when it’s time to go, it’s time to go. I think we can all agree on that?
    I watched Mayweather-Mosley a couple days ago, and it's incredible how Richardson would say round after round "stop looking for one punch, jab, just fight your fight and the big punch will come" but Mosley would go out the next round and look for nothing but the big punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
      He don’t need to get rid of Richarson, he needs to quit boxing.

Naz is easily one of the top 3 trainers in the world today. Shane doesn’t listen to him.

Watch the Mayweather fight again. After the 2nd, he completely ignores everything Richardson said to him.

I have great admiration for Mosley’s career but when it’s time to go, it’s time to go. I think we can all agree on that?
      Why is he a great trainer? What has he done?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        he deserves trainer of the decade just for the handwraps thing alone.... he probably saved a few welters and super welters from serious injury... who knows how long Margo wud have carried on with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          he's revived the careers of two legends of the game...if that wasnt enough his accurate predictions of the fights he assessed or trained fighters for were striking

its not his training methods that define richardson...its his intelligence of the sport, the way he's able to see and exploit flaws and devise strategies to capitalize on them...whether his fighter listens to him is an entirely different subject

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
            richardson who? oh that's right the trainer who found an opening in mayweather's philly shell, the mastermind behind bhops technical destruction of pavlik. naz isn't the one getting gased, mosley is just shot. it's not a hard concept to understand mate..
            i concur...

Comment

I noticed when Mosley and crew were talking about beating Pac,Shanes own son had a yea right look on his face.

Comment

Working...
              X