No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Giovani Segura Crushes Ivan Calderon in Mexicali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
    no doubt rafa quit and there aint no shame on calderon not getting up or "taking a knee" after those body shots. But remember that rafa moved up in weight and is already shot as shit, I even knew he wasn't going to win that fight.
    how come ya'll always have an excuse, how do u look at Segura fighting and winning fights at 115 and now fighting a career 105-108 pounder? cuz ya'll think its the end of the world now....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      how come ya'll always have an excuse, how do u look at Segura fighting and winning fights at 115 and now fighting a career 105-108 pounder? cuz ya'll think its the end of the world now....
      what excuses? I give props where props are due and never disregarded PR's wins over mexico.

Have you even followed Rafa's career and seen what wars he was in? and the difference is segura had already fought in that weight class.

Comment

what excuses? I give props where props are due and never disregarded PR's wins over mexico.

Have you even followed Rafa's career and seen what wars he was in? and the difference is segura had already fought in that weight class.
        haven't seen it yet....

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          Keep it perspective. Mexico won this Saturday. Just like Juanma mad Rafa submit a few months back. It happens. Remember the talk from Mexicans about Rafa being old and past prime? This young lion whooping the old champ plays itself over every single time. From Ali down to Chavez. Now we set our sites on JuanMa V Rafa II and Cotto V Margo II.
          yeah but it didn't matter because for the most part the Puerto Rican fans celebrated on here like Rafa was prime and at his best or am I making this up?

goes both ways my man.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            haven't seen it yet....
            ive only been on this forum for 6 months, but be real Juanma's win over a shot war torn career bantam weight fighter? the Ponce De Leon win was legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              Keep it perspective. Mexico won this Saturday. Just like Juanma mad Rafa submit a few months back. It happens. Remember the talk from Mexicans about Rafa being old and past prime? This young lion whooping the old champ plays itself over every single time. From Ali down to Chavez. Now we set our sites on JuanMa V Rafa II and Cotto V Margo II.
              yea this is legit, good post...

Comment

ive only been on this forum for 6 months, but be real Juanma's win over a shot war torn career bantam weight fighter? the Ponce De Leon win was legit.
                and thats it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  yeah but it didn't matter because for the most part the Puerto Rican fans celebrated on here like Rafa was prime and at his best or am I making this up?

goes both ways my man.
                  They did the same thing when Cotto beat a washed up Mayorga!!!! They acted like it was the Mayorga who beat Forrest!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

goes both ways my man.
                    yea it does ur right

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                      They did the same thing when Cotto beat a washed up Mayorga!!!! They acted like it was the Mayorga who beat Forrest!!!!!!
                      who said that?

Comment

Working...
                      X