Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBR- Puerto Rico versus Mexiho ppv + undercards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed but oh well. Not looking good for Ricans at the moment.

Comment

• Man i was going for Segura and I thought Calderon would do more both are my favorite fighters at the lower weights. Damn I'm surprised Segura did him that dirty I was expecting more from Calde but respect to him for going to Mx. He should retire he has nothing to prove anymore. Ni pedo isla bonita you win some you lose some.

Comment

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        what happen ricans i thought calderon was injured the first fight and couldnt train right?
        Yeah I just talked to Calderon. He said he thought there where some beautiful women down in Mexico after seeing Miss Universe Mexico, but what he saw there was women with moustaches that wanted to sleep with him if he won, so you know the rest.

Comment

• I gave Calderón the first, but Segura worked furiously in the 2nd and everything effective came from him. After that, you knew the game was up.

Comment

• The whole fight made me chuckle for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
              The whole fight made me chuckle for some reason.
              Yeah it was boy vs man.

Calderon shouldn't have gave the rematch. I'd have rather declined another fight with Segura, especially when you know deep down you're going to lose. I think Calderon knew he had lost the bout before the bell rang.

It was a bit of a farce in all honesty.

Comment

Working...
              X