No announcement yet.

RBR- Puerto Rico versus Mexiho ppv + undercards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britton View Post
    I'd like to see you get up from a good body shot.
    Maidana got up after taking two brutal body shots. Calderon just basically said 'right, i'm done' and gave up. Sure they were good body shots, but doesn't this come down to lack of heart here? Calderon didn't even attempt to get up man...

For the record - Calderon was out of his depth anyway. It was like taking candy off a kid basically. I expected Segura to beat him, just not as easy as that.

Comment

• Some of these people shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        I'm not so sure; it did seem that way to me initially, but after several looks, Calderon took some devastating shots to the body.

He probably just couldn't get up.
        Not just that... As he was going down, Gio caught him with a left. Looked pretty solid too. Maybe it was just the angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Why the crap did Calderon wanted a rematch if he was gonna end up like this?
          you gotta give it to calderon...he got balls for taking the rematch

Comment

• I'm not sure.................I thought he would get up there

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              why is it that puto-ricans take a knee when taking a beating from mexicans :
              Why are you such a racist piece of ****?

Comment

• I think Calderon could have gotten up but the nightmare was the same as the last time but this time it started even faster. I'm not saying he quit but he had to know it wasn't going to change and he would just take heavier beating.

Comment

• I'm out before this thread turns into a race-war.

Comment

• Ivan didn't look like he have his legs no more, Segura's body blows did the job easier this time around

Comment

• no disrespect (stones) but I scored the first 2 rounds for Segura.

Comment

Working...
                      X