Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Well due that *******s really only follow Pacquiao and no other celebrity and especially no other boxer, this thread is fueled by them attempting to pick at Mayweather.

Tax problems with celebrities have been in the media over the last 20 years, like I said before, some U.S. Senators & Governors have had there tax problems leaked out, it happens to the best of us, hell, as middle class American I've owed the IRS 700$ at one time, and just shortly payed it back.

Tax problems are nothing new, lol, Manny doesn't even pay taxes in the U.S., he fights, and halls ass out the country to avoid them.
    First things first.

Its a Floyd stan who has 16% of the posts in this thread, by himself. 82 out of just over 500.

Secondly, anyone who works in the u.s., is obligated to pay taxes on a paycheck earned here.

Do you really think the IRS would let Manny Pacquiao fight here for years and years without paying what he owes?

Lastly, yes, everyone pays taxes and some have problems. However,

everyone doesn't get liens from the IRS because of those problems. That is what people like you don't seem to get. Everyone here isn't flashing their ******** winnings online and then refusing to pay their taxes on the money they earned.

Only idiots do that.

Comment

Well due that *******s really only follow Pacquiao and no other celebrity and especially no other boxer, this thread is fueled by them attempting to pick at Mayweather.

Tax problems with celebrities have been in the media over the last 20 years, like I said before, some U.S. Senators & Governors have had there tax problems leaked out, it happens to the best of us, hell, as middle class American I've owed the IRS 700$ at one time, and just shortly payed it back.

Tax problems are nothing new, lol, Manny doesn't even pay taxes in the U.S., he fights, and halls ass out the country to avoid them.

Another dumb **** poster who think only Pac-Fans watch Pac only..

If you check this thread its mostly *****s posting in this thread trying to defend Floyd and making them selves look ******.

Also Manny has to pay US taxes every time he fights in Americas...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        Another dumb **** poster who think only Pac-Fans watch Pac only..

If you check this thread its mostly *****s posting in this thread trying to defend Floyd and making them selves look ******.

Also Manny has to pay US taxes every time he fights in Americas...
        How long have u been watching boxing then, tell the truth...boy I'd be happy when Pacquiao stops ducking Sergio, so Pac fans can get put in there place....lol its going to be the greatest day of my life

Comment

Trying to use Sergio's name to hid your being a ***** is not really working. The fact that you defend floyd's shenanigan or foolishness makes you one who follow only one boxer.

Indeed there other celebrities and regular people who has tax problem but only one set of ******s here tries mightily to defend their idol's idiocy. You're one of them unfortunately you even think all pac fans are filipinos.

Stop trying to suck sergio's ****, he's not gay like floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            Trying to use Sergio's name to hid your being a ***** is not really working. The fact that you defend floyd's shenanigan or foolishness makes you one who follow only one boxer.

Indeed there other celebrities and regular people who has tax problem but only one set of ******s here tries mightily to defend their idol's idiocy. You're one of them unfortunately you even think all pac fans are filipinos.

Stop trying to suck sergio's ****, he's not gay like floyd.
            No you dumb ass, Im a boxing fan, I'll be watching boxing after Floyd is gone, unlike Pacquiao fans, they leave when Pac leaves.

Sergio is too deadly for either one of them, after he beats the **** out of Manny, he'll beat the **** out of Floyd also.

Im for fighters who fight the best fighters out there, and Sergio has been doing that for the last 5 years...not on vacation like Floyd, and not fighting Old men like Manny.

Comment

fcksake..*****s here still crying over floyd's irs debt?

Why don't they just pool their jizz and resources so they can help bail out their idol and save him from further mortification.
              That's the best thing *****s should do instead of crying and whinning on pac success.

Comment

No you dumb ass, Im a boxing fan, I'll be watching boxing after Floyd is gone, unlike Pacquiao fans, they leave when Pac leaves.

Sergio is too deadly for either one of them, after he beats the **** out of Manny, he'll beat the **** out of Floyd also.

Im for fighters who fight the best fighters out there, and Sergio has been doing that for the last 5 years...not on vacation like Floyd, and not fighting Old men like Manny.
                generalizing all pacquiao fans as new to the sport.

way to go

Comment

LOL, how ironic.

You say you want Sergio to fight the best fighters out there but you want Pac to fight him!?! LMAO!

Me, as a casual boxing fan wants to see Pac face martinez not because i like to see Pac beat up martinez or pac defeating sergio but for the reason i just want to see them fight, i care less who wins while you just want to see Pac get clobbered or beaten to death in the ring. Yeah you are a boxing fan indeed.

Here, take your bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    generalizing all pacquiao fans as new to the sport.

way to go
                    Yea way to go, but since Im a true boxing fan, I love all fans, simply because atlest there watching, there keeping the sport ALIVE, because Boxing has took a good sized blow since MMA started...

I have the respect for them as fans of boxing, to me thats enough, in the end regardless of them standing up for 1 fighter, rather it be Floyd or Manny, there still supporting BOXING

Comment

LOL, how ironic.

You say you want Sergio to fight the best fighters out there but you want Pac to fight him!?! LMAO!

Me, as a casual boxing fan wants to see Pac face martinez not because i like to see Pac beat up martinez or pac defeating sergio but for the reason i just want to see them fight, i care less who wins while you just want to see Pac get clobbered or beaten to death in the ring. Yeah you are a boxing fan indeed.

Here, take your bottle.
                      Nope, I wanna see Pac prove he is the best, if Pacquiao beats Sergio, hands down hes the greatest, forget argueing over who is the best of the decade, some people say Floyd, Manny or Roy Jones...but If Manny beat Sergio, there is NOTHING Floyd can ever do to outdo Manny, he could even beat Manny, and I still wouldnt hold him higher than Manny, simple because Manny took a tough fight that he didnt have too, and to add on to it, he won.

See my point, Stop being so damn sensitive over Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X