Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
    I know, right? But these Pac fans swear up and down how irrelevant the dude is, but can't stop talking about him. Makes no sense.
    Well, its just a bit strange..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Really? 49 pages over non payment of tax? on a boxing forum...Hmmmmm Great thread..
      well, half of the pages are people just thinking up different ways of making fun of floyd actually being chased by the IRS three times.

the other half is floyd's fans pitifully trying to defend it, saying that he's somehow "playing" with the system.

yeah, right. as if someone who is actually ****** enough to earn millions yet somehow get evicted for not paying rent, would be able to outsmart the IRS.

Comment

Well, its just a bit strange..
        actually, floyd jr IS relevant.

he gives us a good laugh occasionally with his idiocy.

and his fans provide additional comedy for their rabid defense and applause of his being the equivalent of the village idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          well, half of the pages are people just thinking up different ways of making fun of floyd actually being chased by the IRS three times.

the other half is floyd's fans pitifully trying to defend it, saying that he's somehow "playing" with the system.

yeah, right. as if someone who is actually ****** enough to earn millions yet somehow get evicted for not paying rent, would be able to outsmart the IRS.
          damn! you beat me to it, I was gonna say the same thing. It's really obvious what's going on here: *******s are making fun of Floyd's irresponsibility, while *****s are defending Floyd's irresponsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
            I know, right? But these Pac fans swear up and down how irrelevant the dude is, but can't stop talking about him. Makes no sense.
            Irrelevant to boxing, which he is.

But as a non-stop source of jokes and hilarity, the man's as relevant as Charlie Sheen right now. It's just great fun to watch his idiot fans scramble to put out one fire after the other with the most ridiculous and absurd 'arguments' imaginable.

First rule of business- don't pay your bills.

That alone was worth the price of admission.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              damn! you beat me to it, I was gonna say the same thing. It's really obvious what's going on here: *******s are making fun of Floyd's irresponsibility, while *****s are defending Floyd's irresponsibility.
              Pitifully defending his ******ity/irresponsibility. some of these people actually think that this is all part of floyd's "plan".

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Irrelevant to boxing, which he is.

But as a non-stop source of jokes and hilarity, the man's as relevant as Charlie Sheen right now. It's just great fun to watch his idiot fans scramble to put out one fire after the other with the most ridiculous and absurd 'arguments' imaginable.

First rule of business- don't pay your bills.

That alone was worth the price of admission.

Carry on.
                If he's irrelevant, he's irrelevant. Simple as that. And, judging by your post history, he's VERY relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  actually, floyd jr IS relevant.

he gives us a good laugh occasionally with his idiocy.

and his fans provide additional comedy for their rabid defense and applause of his being the equivalent of the village idiot.
                  You know, there's a saying "the only truly happy man...is the village idiot"

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    You know, there's a saying "the only truly happy man...is the village idiot"
                    there is indeed some truth to that statement. kinda like ignorance is bliss.

BUT.

the thing with floyd is, he's the equivalent of the village idiot, but without the "truly happy" part.

i mean, can you honestly say that someone with roid rage issues, who beats up women, who has trouble with the law and who constantly feels the need to show off his "success" is a happy person?

Comment

Really? 49 pages over non payment of tax? on a boxing forum...Hmmmmm Great thread..
                      half of those pages are about how ****ingly ****** people who defend him are though.

Comment

Working...
                      X