Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    LMFAO, what a fkn classic..... good one bro, that is a cracker

The sad thing is.... aint it the truth.

Those lame ***go7s want to spend 50+ pages discussing another man's finances..... what sad, whiney, ******ed, fan-boys

Aint this just a who's who of fkn ******s.....

SpitBalla
    AFighter4U
    badass316
    jltsmae
    jellybeans
    inbox
    Ryannn
    PAKYO
    AeKhuban
    ThePrince
    lxs
    Slick_Rick
    Johnny Chingas
    | THE KING |
    Deedubbzz07
    NinjaMan!

These ***go7s like to sit around for days discussing another man's finances, but not one of those arsewipes will make a single comment about boxing.

Not one of those ***go7s attempted to defend 27%.

ProudtobePINOY is the best pac fan so far, at least he made an effort to discuss boxing, but whiney ***go7s like that Ryannn ****head are simply an oxygen thief.

I'm sure that kid is like 16, and even his mom can't stand him
    Is that your hitlist? Taking after your daddy?

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/mi...osted&t=470537

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        Is that your hitlist? Taking after your daddy?
        No, that is a list of non-boxing fan-boy ******s.

Little ***wits like you, that will spend three days discussing another man's finances, simply because he accused your idol of being a steroid abuser, and would murk him in a heartbeat

Comment

• MGM, what % of those posts actually relate to boxing?

What percentage of Ryannn's post relate to boxing ?

Hey, I bet less than 27%

Comment

No, that is a list of non-boxing fan-boy ******s.

Little ***wits like you, that will spend three days discussing another man's finances, simply because he accused your idol of being a steroid abuser, and would murk him in a heartbeat
            In a heartbeat? Do you really believe it would be that easy for Floyd? Be honest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              In a heartbeat? Do you really believe it would be that easy for Floyd? Be honest...
              Lorily, shortly (edition 3) I will be discussing all of Manny's opponents since JMM II, and also focus on the possible Marquez trilogy.

That post will be largely comprised of an exercise that took place a few weeks back, regarding the following "coincidences" that all relate to Manny's recent opponents.

To answer your question honestly, no, of course not, I would be surprised if that fight was one-way traffic, but Mayflower would win comfortably.

* Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
              * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
              * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
              * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
              * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
              * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage

Which of the above "coincidences", can be applied to Mayweather ?

Mayflower is the polar opposite of Manny's last 7-8 opponents.

Manny is made for a skilled boxer/counter-puncher.

Comment

Lorily, shortly (edition 3) I will be discussing all of Manny's opponents since JMM II, and also focus on the possible Marquez trilogy.

That post will be largely comprised of an exercise that took place a few weeks back, regarding the following "coincidences" that all relate to Manny's recent opponents.

To answer your question honestly, no, of course not, I would be surprised if that fight was one-way traffic, but Mayflower would win comfortably.

Which of the above "coincidences", can be applied to Mayweather ?

Mayflower is the polar opposite of Manny's last 7-8 opponents.

Manny is made for a skilled boxer/counter-puncher.
                If you honestly believe that, I have to question your knowledge of the sport. You maybe a fan but you know **** about boxing. Anybody who does not give Pacquiao credit for beating, Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, Clottey and passes them off as opponents that were some how hampered by a disadvantage does not know what he is talking about or has an agenda. Cotto was in no way weight drained and neither was Margarito. If you look at what people were saying before the fights they would tell you they looked to be in the best shape of their lives and I would agree that they all did look significantly more conditioned. They have to be, they are fighting the fight of their lives with opportunity of their lives. After the fight haters always tell a different story. Cotto was a a pound off his previous fights, margarito was a career 147lb fighter fighting at 150. You expect reasonable, intelligent fans to believe you or anybody that spews **** like you..
                Last edited by Alibata; 04-05-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  If you honestly believe that, I have to question your knowledge of the sport. You maybe a fan but you know **** about boxing. Anybody who does not give Pacquiao credit for beating, Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, Clottey and passes them off as opponents that were some how hampered by a disadvantage does not know what he is talking about or has an agenda. Cotto was in no way weight drained and neither was Margarito. If you look at what people were saying before the fights they would tell you they looked to be in the best shape of their lives and I would agree that they all did look significantly more conditioned. They have to be, they are fighting the fight of their lives with opportunity of their lives. After the fight haters always tell a different story. Cotto was a a pound off his previous fights, margarito was a career 147lb fighter fighting at 150. You expect reasonable, intelligent fans to believe you or anybody that spews **** like you..
                  Hatton and Clottey ?

Give yourself an uppercut for even mentioning them

Jeez dude, you are gonna have a hernia when I get to edition 3

Margarito was a slow, plodding, faded, shop-worn, BUM, who could not have beaten any of the top welter's, and who had just been KTFO by ol man Mosley..... if you cannot see that, then you know nothing about boxing.

And if you think that 27% is a genuine JMW champ, then you should not be here kid.

Margarito and Clottey had both battered Cotto. EVERYBODY was saying that Cotto looked shop-worn and faded after Clottey. Miguel was not on top of his game, he had an unsettled camp, no trainer to speak of, and he most certainly was not in his prime..... plus, Pacquiao tried to drain him on the scales.

See it for what it is. It is absurd that you indicate you are a knowledgable boxing fan, and yet rate Cotto and Margarito as credible wins

Guy, take a back seat and wait for edition 3, because you will get plenty of opportunity to address an in-depth analysis on that subject

Betcha can't wait for that.

Comment

Guy, take a back seat and wait for edition 3, because you will get plenty of opportunity to address an in-depth analysis on that subject
                    e.g.

Margarito.....

Cotto.....

Comment

• All I Got To Say Is Freddie And Arum Don't Want None Of Floyd.

ESPECIALLY after seeing what Floyd did to Shane. (Arum and Pacfans are still eating stale crow after that prediction)

Comment

Working...
                      X