Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 pages? really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
      I think this pretty much sums up his participation in here...

excellent clip man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        i wasn't even posting about floyd's tax troubles

most of it was calling leaduppercut a ******ed sack of shiiiit.

heh. you made me LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          51 pages? really?
          you got your fellow ***** to thank for that

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            that is just classic.

i mean, where does this guy come up with such nonsense? what kind of fool would deal with a person/business with that kind of attitude in paying their dues?
            it is a classic. belongs right up there with horus's boat investment and yesir's 11 years in a decade.

Comment

• god damn *****s looking at the post count in this thread thinking its all *******s shiiiting on floyd.

news flash. a *****countant posted 3 times as much as i did (the second highest post count in this thread) and all I did here was call him out on his ******ity

Comment

• This thread stopped being about Floyd a while back. It became a financial debate between people with common sense and 1 guy who thinks not paying your bills and taxes on time is a good idea. Funny how passionate he was about it too.

Comment

• the more *****s try to defend floyd...the more people will make fun of him

mock threads about floyd will only be effective if you see *****s are hurting

Comment

• Well due that *******s really only follow Pacquiao and no other celebrity and especially no other boxer, this thread is fueled by them attempting to pick at Mayweather.

Tax problems with celebrities have been in the media over the last 20 years, like I said before, some U.S. Senators & Governors have had there tax problems leaked out, it happens to the best of us, hell, as middle class American I've owed the IRS 700$ at one time, and just shortly payed it back.

Tax problems are nothing new, lol, Manny doesn't even pay taxes in the U.S., he fights, and halls ass out the country to avoid them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Well due that *******s really only follow Pacquiao and no other celebrity and especially no other boxer, this thread is fueled by them attempting to pick at Mayweather.

Tax problems with celebrities have been in the media over the last 20 years, like I said before, some U.S. Senators & Governors have had there tax problems leaked out, it happens to the best of us, hell, as middle class American I've owed the IRS 700$ at one time, and just shortly payed it back.

Tax problems are nothing new, lol, Manny doesn't even pay taxes in the U.S., he fights, and halls ass out the country to avoid them.
                      yeah

except the guy who post the most in this thread has been defending floyd and *****ing on pac.

so much for that theory

Comment

Working...
                      X