Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's another one..

Comment

• Floyd Gayweather fans are very defensive these days. Can't imagine why?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Nope, I wanna see Pac prove he is the best, if Pacquiao beats Sergio, hands down hes the greatest, forget argueing over who is the best of the decade, some people say Floyd, Manny or Roy Jones...but If Manny beat Sergio, there is NOTHING Floyd can ever do to outdo Manny, he could even beat Manny, and I still wouldnt hold him higher than Manny, simple because Manny took a tough fight that he didnt have too, and to add on to it, he won.

See my point, Stop being so damn sensitive over Pacquiao.
        I'm not getting sensitive over Pac, why should i? It was you who got your panties twisted dragging the Philippines and branding all Pac fans as filipinos and not boxing fans at all just because you read people here is laughing at floyd's and his *****s here.

Isn't that fanboyism you're manifesting? Jeez, stop it dude, you're in love with floyd as well like elle.

Comment

• I use to think Manny Pacquiao was pimpin out his fans like whores, but seeing the attention they have given Mayweather in this thread I'm now convinced of one thing ...

[IMG]http://images.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/09-19-03-hygiene/Shmafty_****.jpg[/IMG]
          Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 04-05-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
            I use to think Manny Pacquiao was pimpin out his fans like whores, but seeing the attention they have given Mayweather in this thread I'm now convienced of one thing ...

[IMG]http://images.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/09-19-03-hygiene/Shmafty_****.jpg[/IMG]
            LMFAO, what a fkn classic..... good one bro, that is a cracker

The sad thing is.... aint it the truth.

Those lame ***go7s want to spend 50+ pages discussing another man's finances..... what sad, whiney, ******ed, fan-boys

Aint this just a who's who of fkn ******s.....

SpitBalla
            AFighter4U
            badass316
            jltsmae
            jellybeans
            inbox
            Ryannn
            PAKYO
            AeKhuban
            ThePrince
            lxs
            Slick_Rick
            Johnny Chingas
            | THE KING |
            Deedubbzz07
            NinjaMan!

These ***go7s like to sit around for days discussing another man's finances, but not one of those arsewipes will make a single comment about boxing.

Not one of those ***go7s attempted to defend 27%.

ProudtobePINOY is the best pac fan so far, at least he made an effort to discuss boxing, but whiney ***go7s like that Ryannn ****head are simply an oxygen thief.

I'm sure that kid is like 16, and even his mom can't stand him

Comment

• Come on 27%, man up b1tch, and take the test.....

Recently, we had Saul Alvarez fighting Matthew Hatton for the vacant WBC JMW title. Now, as many of you may be aware, the fact that a title was on the line for that fight, is an absolute fkn joke.

* that fight was for a vacant title
              * one competitor was not a JMW, nor was he ranked at welter
              * the other guy was not much more than a prospect
              * that fight was held at a catchweight
              * one competitor failed to make weight

Funny thing is, when that fight was first announced, it was not a title fight.

The WBC title, was an " after-thought ".

All-in-all, a pretty disgusting turn of events.

Anyways, what amused me after that fight, were the many Pacquiao fans who chose to toast Canelo because they considered him to be a worthless paper champ, who just got handed a worthless paper title.

Hmmm..... anyone see where I am going with this ?

Here are the facts regarding the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight.....

* that fight was for a vacant JMW title
              * neither of the competitor's were a JMW
              * that fight was held at catchweight
              * one of the competitors could not even have beaten any of the top welter's
              * neither of the competitors could beat any of the top JMW's

So, Canelo is a bum, but 27% is an 8-division titlist? WTF?

I am absolutely positive that the only sort of person who could come to that conclusion, would be a pig-ignorant, non-boxing, fan-boy.

" oh, but what about Floyd, he never defended his title..... "

FACT: Mayflower fought a genuine JMW
              FACT: Mayflower fought a genuine champion
              FACT: Mayflower fought at the divisional limit
              FACT: 27% did none of those things

The Margarito vs Pacquiao fight was for a vacant title, it was fought at catchweight, 27% did not fight a JMW, he did not fight a champion, and he used 8oz gloves.

All-in-all, that is AT LEAST as bad as the Canelo fight, worse in my opinion.

Why ?

Because, Canelo intends to defend, and 27% NEVER intended to fight a genuine JMW..... EVER!!

Well before that fight even took place, Team Pacquiao publicly stated that Manny will not defend his title, and that he will never fight a genuine JMW.....
              http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10...-pacman-fights

27% never intended to fight a genuine JMW, he just wanted to cheat history by stealing a worthless paper title.

How fkn lame is that?

Go figure, what a cherry-picking b1tch ol' 27% turned out to be.

I am guessing that 27%'s anus shriveled up like a year-old prune when Sergio Martinez called him out. " no speak engrish "

Comment

• 2nd edition will be released tonight.....

Subject: Cotto, and Mosley.

Well, won't that just be a big ball of fun kids

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  How long have u been watching boxing then, tell the truth...boy I'd be happy when Pacquiao stops ducking Sergio, so Pac fans can get put in there place....lol its going to be the greatest day of my life

I been watching boxing before you were born. Once stupid poster like you leave and the rest of the stupid *****s this place will be cool again.

Comment

• Floyd "My taxes ain't paid for, are urs?" Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
                      Floyd Gayweather fans are very defensive these days. Can't imagine why?
                      Cause Manny won't take that test like Freddie said he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X