Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now GRUSTLER will come and say "I will not believe it till i see an IRS official report."

hypocrite !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
      Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?
      com on son..AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA what r u mad cuz jr is in extreme tax debt that aint no false advertising thats real!!.. the guy is extremely careless with hes money and a even bigger idiot outside the ring anyways lets see whether the vacation is over .........................FINALLY

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
        **** the irs
        The story from Floyd's co-trainer needs a slight mod.
        Pac did NOT shook Mayweather. Da IRS did.
        "**** the IRS" is what Capone probably said and look what happened to him. Let's GET ready to RUMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by sdcluser; 04-02-2011, 03:15 PM. Reason: Added Let's GET ready to RUMMBBBBLEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Now GRUSTLER will come and say "I will not believe it till i see an IRS official report."

hypocrite !!
          LMFAO .....and video of the IRS chasing jr around the big boy mansion HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

damn floyd pay yo damn bills

Comment

Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?
              LOL, ******ed much.

Anyways, I thought all of Floyd's **** was paid for.

Comment

dont understand why celebrities do that......if you making whole lot of money,why not just it off so you wont have to worry bout it later...smh

Comment

You don't say that when the talk is about Pacquiao ?? So, stop making yourself the victim *****.

In fact, how many positives things can be said about little Floyd ??

Comment

isn't wesley snipes in prison for not paying his taxes?

Comment

'my **** is paid for!!! How bout your's'.......................

Comment

Working...
                      X