Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you know why, let's get it on

Comment

Hooolllllyyyy shhhhiittt!!!!!!

Comment

300 mill in the bank... The IRS ain't taking that.....

Comment

like previous posters have saidf if it makes him wanna fight im all good for it he should of got bombed with 10 mil so he would fight pacquiao

but i doubt it i think flyd has that amount and way more in his bank just needs to pay his ****

Comment

WAR Mayweather.... **** the IRS!!!

Comment

Comment

this means that floyd will fight manny

Comment

**** the irs

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                    Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?
                    Haha, Better drop that OST demand, Wifebeater, and go for that 60(PAC)-40(Wifebeater) purse split.

That noose is starting to tighen up on Mo**ey May. He'll be suckin' off PAC's nuts pretty soon. He had a chance at a 50-50 with a 14 day cutoff. Pretty soon, even that deal will be off the table. No OST and he'll have to take the smaller cut of the pie and there's realistic chance that he'll receive his first L at the hands of a sushi roll eatin' midget. hehe

Comment

Hit the hills to pay those bills.

Is it me or is it coincdence but ever since pacquiao was legitimized as a mayweather opponent nothing has been going well for mayweather.while hes sitting at him talking his ass off everythings been crumbling.mention the word mayweather and pacquiao will pop up,alot pressure from the media.dont know how well the guy sleeps at night.

Comment

Working...
                      X