Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
    TO ALL FLOYD HATERS!!!!!!

Floyd has made more money than manny pac!!!! the proof is in the nubers so dont try to argue that fact!!!!

Mayweather is money smart the reason he does this with the I.R.S. is to hold out and negotiate!!!! those of you who have made good money would know that you can work out a deal with the I.R.S. on late taxes!!!! again floyd is doing this on purpose!!!

he is being Money Smart!!!!
    STFU, your a moron for even posting this crap

Comment

• Floyd ... .

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        What ?

You think that Mayweather simply " forgot " to pay his taxes ?

Really ?

Dude, this is AT LEAST the third time that the IRS has filed a lien on Mayweather.

Coincidence?

But you think that Mayweather actually forgot to pay his taxes..... AGAIN?

Please.....

Come on man, you can't be that silly, surely.

It's called playing the game. Taxes are simply borderline theft, those who are in a position to play the system to their advantage, do so without hesitation.

Yeah that's right man, Floyd " forgot "..... AGAIN !!

Stop the May-bash and smarten up you guys

You wish you all had a $3mil tax bill

Who the fuk is stupid enough to think that.....
        1.) Mayweather does not have an accountant
        2.) Mayweather's accountant " forgot " to pay his 2009 tax bill

Dumbarses.
        penalties in late paying is genius

Comment

• Fookin Gayweather is truly a joke.

Comment

• It is safe to assume that most of you do not make decent money or you do not know anyone that makes decent money. I know three different people that pay there taxes every 3 years because they know they can pay less to the IRS because taxes are negotiated. Ala, numbers can get fudged over time. Tax preparation is done year round. Regular folks get theirs in by April 15. Rich people file extension after extension. Why, because the IRS cannot follow-up on everyone's dealings. It takes time. Sure, they will get to you, but that takes time. They do not have the resources. Every government agency is understaffed and underfunded. I have seen individuals cough up a $15,000 check for taxes. Do any of you think they are going to H&R Block. When you pay that type of money you are hiding income. $3.4 million owed from 2 years ago. Sounds like a bargain to me. If you think Floyd is paying $3.4 million then you are crazy. He fought once. You think that is the only money he made. Get real... All these pages of ignorance. What a waste.

Comment

• Ok floyd vs pac is on the way. Never thought I would be happy about the IRS...

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                Ok opinions are lke butt holes...everybody has them. The man takes photos of his winnings to bost on facebook. No difference then the average joe taking pics of his money, or in a club holding a drink with his buddies. A lot of people on facebook do and talk a lot of crap. ITS A SOCIAL NETWORK NOT REALITY. Hell 97.9 % of the people on facebook owe credit card payments, have bill, school fees, lawyers fees, parking tickets, speeding tickets, facing felonies etc etc. EVERYBODY OWES SOMEONE something my friend. YOu looking from the outside trying to judge floyd. YOu know how many Celeb avoid paying taxes? Do you know why rich vote repub? TO avoid taxes...its not just floyd...who in the right mind would be quick to pay 3.5 million on hard earned money?? Give me a break...

If floyd could see u know talking about him , and he could see what your doing with yourself, the joke would be on u...

There is no way you can possibly be a working adult with a job.

No way at all.

The reality of facebook, is that employers can look up your info, and people have been fired because of facebook, even though it is a "social network". But seeing as how you're still a child, you wouldn't know anything about that.

You're not older than 17. I'm pretty positive of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                  probably not, u never know whats going to happen in the future specially if he fight Spafadora and wouldnt make enough money to pay the IRS. Floyd will beg for a fight against Pac now that he is going broke pretty soon. if Floyd owes IRS from Marquez fight its likely he hasnt paid his tax for Mosley fight too.
                  its going to be 50/50

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                    It is safe to assume that most of you do not make decent money or you do not know anyone that makes decent money. I know three different people that pay there taxes every 3 years because they know they can pay less to the IRS because taxes are negotiated. Ala, numbers can get fudged over time. Tax preparation is done year round. Regular folks get theirs in by April 15. Rich people file extension after extension. Why, because the IRS cannot follow-up on everyone's dealings. It takes time. Sure, they will get to you, but that takes time. They do not have the resources. Every government agency is understaffed and underfunded. I have seen individuals cough up a $15,000 check for taxes. Do any of you think they are going to H&R Block. When you pay that type of money you are hiding income. $3.4 million owed from 2 years ago. Sounds like a bargain to me. If you think Floyd is paying $3.4 million then you are crazy. He fought once. You think that is the only money he made. Get real... All these pages of ignorance. What a waste.
                    There are so many things wrong with this poorly written paragraph I don't even know where to begin.

First of all his extensions are over. The IRS has officially sent him a letter demanding him pay or face the consequences. The consequences being lein's placed on his assets (real estate, cars, bank accounts, boats, etc) or face jail time (Wesley Snipes) or both.

Second of all not every government agency is understaffed and underfunded. The IRS being the biggest one of them. This is how Uncle Sam makes most of his money. And especially now since the government is facing serious debt they are coming after everyone who owes them money. Collecting federal income tax on the top 1% tax bracket is a top priority for the government.

Third, There is no "negotiation" with the IRS. Unless you can prove you don't owe what they say you owe. This isn't like buying a lamp at a garage sale or flea market. Your dealing with the federal government here.

Comment

• 3million? Thats pocket change for this guy. The man has more money than that in his damn watch collection alone.
                      Last edited by p4p-champ; 04-02-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X