Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all of you had Mayweathers money, you'd retire as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At my age and still doing good in boxing, then i would still fight on. Fight twice a year, make more money. I in my mid 30's and maybe 40 years to live, i want to make sure i well financially secured and my family as well.

Comment

The problem is Mayweather's proven that money will run out quick. And the more vacations he takes, the better the chance he won't be able to pop back into the ring at leisure without someone taking him out. He could fight Pacquiao, Cotto, and cash out with Martinez, and he would be set for a very long time.

Comment

If I had Floyd's money I'd be broke and needing another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
          Seriously I know as boxing fans all of you are pissed off but lol if all of you were ****ing rich as **** with nothing but millions and millions of dollars, all of you would be partying, clubbing and going on vacations all the time. Floyd isn't even mentioning boxing right now right? So then why are all of you f@ggots bringing him up. Let the man enjoy his life partying it up and being rich, quit hating f@ggots.

Now what I do think about Floyd is that he's the biggest waste of talent the sport of boxing has seen in a long time.....but **** it he made a fortune out of the sport and he's now enjoying life.
          Leave Floyd Alone!!!!

Comment

floyds money is fake.........just like his personality...........

Comment

Fawk You All Yo Haters, He has the right to do what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                does floyd really have a HS diploma?
                Nope. He said on an interview with HBO and on the Gatti countdown, he didn't finish school and how he didn't need it because he already knew math.

He was right.

Comment

If I had Floyd's money and skill, I'd fight bums for big money. Then when I feel my skills are no longer in place, I'd fight a complete bum, hope he's a 10+ underdog, and bet my life savings on him and take a dive.

That's just me though, I don't give a damn about legacy. I give a damn about making sure my family is well taken care of when I die.

Comment

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
                    leave floyd alone!!!!
                    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aw man I don't really know
                      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      does floyd really have a HS diploma?
                      LOL at comparing Entrepreneurs who are some of the smartest people in the world to a ****ing athlete who has a high school diploma
                      No he doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X