Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all of you had Mayweathers money, you'd retire as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
    Ya'll some b1tch ass haters and i ****ing hate floyd. I call BS if you wouldn't retire from a sport where you get punched in the face after making more than 40+ million from it
    officially retire then...........and stop making BS up.................

Comment

There is no way in hell I would retire knowing that there is another fighter out there that is arguably the best of my era. I wouldn't want anyone in the discussion with me. I'd fight Pac and "the man" at 154lbs. then retire.

I don't understand how Floyd could/would retire w/o fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Ya'll are some hopeless romantics~ boxing is a sport that kills you a little each time you enter the ring so you can't compare it to other professions unless of course that profession is more dangerous.

Comment

If boxing came that easy to me and I am one of the biggest draws in the game, I'm gonna milk that ***** til i hit a billion! But that would require me to risk losing so that makes sense that Floyd would walk away

Comment

I would quit after the first 10m if I was ANY boxer. **** taking punches to the face and training after that.

Comment

I love being competitive. So hell no I wouldn't retire in my prime I don't care how much money I have.

Comment

I also wouldn't be claiming i'm the greatest, even though I havent fought any of the elite fighters in my own division.

I also wouldn't be trying to discredit and destroy a fighter's reputation and say he's beneath me even though I'm scared to fight him just because he's more popular than me.

Nobody's saying mayweather has to do anything he hasn't already said he could do.

and he's said it all.

I'm waiting for the part where he proves it.

and P.S , rab shut your garbage e-thug ass up, nobody here thinks you're **** except yourself. ****ing ******s =/
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-01-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

You obviously dont quite understand the sport of boxing if that is your mentality,for a lot of fighters the sport of boxing is more than just a way of making a living,but if floyd wants it that way then thats fine,but he shouldnt claim hes the greatest and make ridiculous accusations about other fighters who have more of a legacy than him

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                    I also wouldn't be claiming i'm the greatest, even though I havent fought any of the elite fighters in my own division.

I also wouldn't be trying to discredit and destroy a fighter's reputation and say he's beneath me even though I'm scared to fight him just because he's more popular than me.

Nobody's saying mayweather has to do anything he hasn't already said he could do.

and he's said it all.

I'm waiting for the part where he proves it.

and P.S , rab shut your garbage e-thug ass up, nobody here thinks you're **** except yourself. ****ing ******s =/
                    Whatever you say ****ing ****. keep staying at home watching jap cartoons all weekend long you pathetic ****ing loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                      Whatever you say ****ing ****. keep staying at home watching jap cartoons all weekend long you pathetic ****ing loser
                      lol it's better than watching speedy gonzalez

Comment

Working...
                      X