Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whose life would you rather watch a movie about...tyson or the klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      lol! my favorite boxer is james toney,andrew golota & frans botha...all done & wash up....i like arreola but i also like tye fields...i just like watching action fighters WIN or LOSE...im not bitter about anything...what is with ou nuthuggers? cant you just post something like i rather watch the klitschkos because they are clean living role models & come from the old soviet block...instead you troll,name call & dont say anything about the thread topic but you call every else names when you look like the fool...
      lol at this moron, I was responding to that Mexican, not you joe weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        lol at this moron, I was responding to the Mexican, not you joe weak.
        lol!!!! you kill me....do you wear wlad or vitali pajamas & underwear? do you have their posters on your wall?

Comment

curious to see what people here say...poll coming
          I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a film about either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
            I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a film about either.
            that is the smartest answer yet...thats all i was looking for was an honest answer...i should have added "neither as a choice"

Comment

We have all heard the Tyson story a million times and even though I am a big Klitschko bros fan I don't know that much about how they came up.

BTW Joe, nice passive aggressive way of trolling and baiting takes much more effort than just outright doing it

Comment

why dont you just take the poll & post an intelligent reason.im interested in your opinion because you are a klit fan.this thread isnt for name calling please...
                Look at the way Klitschko's biceps BULGE from the resistance to the punch. It was a solid punch, and the follow through carried on over his hair as he fell downwards.

Comment

Theres already been a ton of films about Tyson's life

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    so lewis rips off half of vitalis face and you argue it shouldve been stopped...solis clealy hurts his leg yet gets up and you claim he was ko'd??
                    That "ripps off half his face" thing has been done to a miserable deathe LONG ago. The pictures, both inside and AFTER the fight was over show that Klitschko had BOTH of his eyes working exactly as good as each other. What he had was an eyebrow gash, not even swollen, NOR BLEEDING, and a couple of cosmetic little paper cuts below the eye with a bruise in the same place. Not a SINGLE thing interfering with his vision at all. As you damn well know and could see-if you looked- when he stood up and GLARED around him with BOTH wide open eyes, shouting that he could see very well.

In my time I've seen fights go on with lots worse than that, and even where the guys won as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      We have all heard the Tyson story a million times and even though I am a big Klitschko bros fan I don't know that much about how they came up.

BTW Joe, nice passive aggressive way of trolling and baiting takes much more effort than just outright doing it
                      the reason i made the thread was i read they were making a klitschko movie.im like why?.i said on another thread that no one cares about dogooder stuff.bad news sells...i stated in that thread that no one would read a story about how wlad walked an old lady across the street but how everyone would read a story about tyson punching out a cop...really the klischkos are good humanitarians there is no denying that but is a movie going to be be intriguing & a must see? i used tyson as the other example of bad news & i came up with the idea of this thread.what movie would you rather watch.a tyson movie or a klit movie...most headline news articles are of a negative nature while most good storys get a little write up...when tyson was at his peak the media worldwide watched his every move but that cant be said about the klits...people liked to be shocked & tyson shocked people with his unpredictable lifestyle which made for better stories...am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X