Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .........Floyd and Pacquiao won't be performing at an elite level @ 39 years old

like Marquez and Hopkins

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      I think Floyd would beat Manny, yes! But that dont mean he looked ordinary tonight.
      the fact that he could take rounds off and still win a clear decision against a fighter of bradleys caliber makes it clear how not ordinary he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Bradley hands down won the last 3 rounds.

I felt he won the first round also.

That's 4 rounds right there.

I thought Bradley decisively won rounds 8-9.

It's Pac's fault. He clearly had the fight won going into round 8.

Once Bradley adjusted and got Pac's timing down, that allowed Tim to counter Pac's first jab which normally set up Pac's straight left.

Fact of the matter is, once Bradley found out how to take away Pac's straight left (the only punch that hurt Tim), it was all downhill from there.

Pac couldn't even get off from rounds 8-12 because as soon as Pac would go to throw the double jab straight left combination, Bradley was throwing combo's after Pac's first jab.

Go back and watch the fight without the HBO commentary and listen to the crowd.

That was a pro Pac crowd last night. Why were they so quiet from rounds 7-12??? Bradley was obviously doing something right that's why.

It was a draw, I don't think Bradley won, but it was a draw.

Tim won the 2 & 3 as well. Tim pushed the pace and kept gloves on Pac.

Tim won the fight !!!

Comment

• Nice acting job by bob attempting to portray that hes disgusted by the decision. we all know your not mad at the decision bob!!! as you said yourself "ill make alot of money off the rematch" . He has money signs in his eyes and hes rubbing his palms together. Bob arum is a disgusting human being.

Comment

• i wonder if ariza is going to comment on this arum/bradley conspiracy. i'm pretty sure ariza is thinking what we're all thinking, and he has the balls/publicity to say something about it

Comment

• Actually this fight proves what many people were saying about him all along, that he still has it but does not do well against fighters who stand in front of him.

When Bradley fought with him directly, Pacquiao looked like his old self. When Bradley started boxing circles around him he looked ordinary. If it was a 15 rounder I think Bradley would have collected the win with no complaints.

Comment

• lol although I am every bit as shocked and appalled by tonight's result as everyone else, I still find it quite hilarious to see Pac fans in the exact same position we Marquez fans were in last november. It really does sting don't it? Knowing that you're favorite fighter won clearly and yet his victory snatched away just like that while the crowd boos the entire staff out the building, yet you guys came at us with "The judges are professionals, they know what their doing, Pac won!" and stuff like that

and now look...

"But the Pacquiao-Marquez fight was close!!! This wasn't"

lol yeah whatever.

Comment

• Bradley won.

He won the last few rounds and then add on the cash given to the judges which outweighs Pac's 9 rounds makes Bradley the winner.

No dispute.

Comment

• Ian Darke @IanDarkeESPN
                    Pacquiao loses. So a 100 million dollar possible fight with Mayweather just became meaningless. Madness they missed boat

Eamon @EamonOfficial
                    PAC's best work of the night is how he handled the post fight interview. No ego, very humble. A lot of people would of lost it.

Top Rank Boxing @trboxing
                    Pacquiao: "Don't be discouraged about boxing."
                    Retweeted by World Boxing Council WBC

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      To think everyone who has ever fought Bradley found Bradley a difficult opponent, yet Pac comes along and makes it look easy.

Shows how great Pac
                      Bradley is a B grader , and did everything I told you he would do , head up punches wide and NO power Pac should have stopped him but I guess he just aint good enough , you know what come out of this fight and it done Pac no favors like your trying to spin , it just showed more proof of what Pac is not !

Mosley JMM and now Bradley , no CWs that drain them and Pac gives another ordinary performance .

Comment

Working...
                      X