Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
    LOL I read that interview and laughed all the way through. I am a Khan fan and he is arrogant, too much so.

However I did laugh at what he said about Brook LOL.
    Khan was doing what Roy Jones dad had him do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Meh, I felt that Hatton ducked Witter. That was a big time domestic fight, not only that at one point they were the 2 best fighters in the World at 140. It would have done pretty big numbers in the U.K. I think Hatton ducked Witter.
      That would've been an interesting fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        It just shows that he doesn't have balls and I said it to his face and he had nothing to say to me. I said to him, "Look, do you wanna grow some balls and fight me?" He didn't want to fight me. He looked away. He was shocked, but I wish him all the best

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        Did anyone else read that in a Khan accent?
        I did.

Comment

• I wonder what excuse floyd's zombies stammer out when Pacquiao knocks Bradley out cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Yup. Bradley has been deemed "very skilled" because the 140 lb division was stacked with young talented fighters, and he is the one who has come out on top with good wins over Peterson and Alexander.

In reality it seems that that division was a bit overrated. 147 vs pacquiao is a whole different story and I don't think Tim makes it past 7.
            So let me see if I understand.

-The 140 lb division was not that great.

-Thus, being the top dog at 140 is nothing special

Is this the argument put forward?

If so, then go back and read the writers and analysis who repeatedly said 140 was the most stacked division with the best competition in boxing. This is no hyperbole and was said by pretty much anyone who wrote boxing.

Regarding Bradley. Let's list a few facts. He is a multi-world champion. He is undefeated. He has consistently been in the Top 10 P4P on all legitimate lists for years. He is young and strong. He is always in tremendous physical shape. He is strong willed and intelligent.

No one can deny that Tim Bradley is one of the top fighters in boxing, one of the very best in the neighborhood in terms of weight, and that Pacquiao is taking on a very, very serious challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              I wonder what excuse floyd's zombies stammer out when Pacquiao knocks Bradley out cold?
              The same thing Pac-tards did when Hatton was KO'ed by Mayweather?

Comment

• Pacquiao Via KO / TKO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                  Pacquiao Via KO / TKO!!!!
                  nice avi bro!

I just hope bradley does put up a good legitimate fight...

Comment

• i see pacman getting several early knockdowns in the early rounds! this will eventually lead to bradleys corner to stop the fight during one of the round bells!

Comment

• Pacquiao Bradley is going to be the more intriguing fight

Bradley has everything to prove. This is his shot at stardom, and this is the biggest fight of his life and his chance to prove his greatness. Combine that with his determination, resilience youth, skill, physical ability and intelligence, and you have a problem on your hands.

Cotto on the other hand, has nothing to prove. He was already broken against margarito, he already failed against pacquiao. He's fought nobody's since then, and this is most likely his last big payday. He already said he wouldn't die in the ring(real fighters would) and he's fighting mr self preservation.

Sure all the hype and media is on Floyd and Cotto, but I think the real fight is going to be on June 9th.
                      Last edited by Paclan; 04-02-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X