Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    The deflection attempts by Pacquiao fanatics is also very amusing.
    The massive butthurt and damage control by pacfans about this has been entirely hilarious and enjoyable. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.

Comment

• Start at the 33:12 min mark. Floyd landed the punch; Lampley chose to gave Ortiz the credit of landed the punch instead.

Comment

• That video is crap, because they were hugging Pacmans nuts during the Marquez vs. Pacquiao 3 fight and the fans still booed the decision when Pac won and it was a heavily pro pacquiao crowd.

Everyone knows when you watch a fight in a bar or a big place with lots of people you can't hear ****, I watched the Marquez fight versus Pacquiao at a crowded bar in my area with at least 150 people and you couldn't hear lamply at all or it was hard to hear, until people stopped talking to hear the decision and a lot of people booed when Pacquiao won. I had the fight a draw it was close and many others said that fight should have been a draw.

So that HBO nutthuggery aint **** cause the boxing writers ringside didnt listen to lampley, andre ward didnt listen to lampley, they watched it live in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          If you watch the Ortiz vs May fight it was the same thing. Huge left hand for Ortiz, big right hook. On one occassion Floyd actually rolls a left (it hits nothing but shoulder) and cracks Ortiz with a very hard counter right which clearly stuns him and Lampley is sucking Ortiz c*ck about landing a "big" left, which he not only missed but ate a big right for even trying to land.

Lampley is a brilliant caller, when he's actually calling the action. Lately he's been getting too over excited. It's like he's been doing rails in the bathroom before the telecast.

^^^ This. I skimmed through this thread without even noticed that you and Soy have already pointed out the same thing that I've posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I've not seen Floyd in a close fight since Hoya..Hatton came to fight but that fight was not close at all..So when have they done this same thing for Floyd??What fight??
            May-DLH wasnt close

Comment

• I was pretty bothered by how much they missed Bradley blocking and slipping punches and how many jabs and body shots he landed. The fight was close. I scored it close live, and scored it close upon rewatching.

Comment

• Ah the irony! Floydmos (the biggest nuthuggers on the planet) b1tching about nuthuggery :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Ah the irony! Floydmos (the biggest nuthuggers on the planet) b1tching about nuthuggery :rolleyes9:

Poet
                  And they are the only ones justifying this win, and the only ones still talking about it. They are also the only ones who make videos hating on Pacquiao on youtube, its like they cant stop talking about Pacman, this is what happens when you are a fanatic of a fighter, one thing you never see a Floyd fanboy do is criticize Floyd, I've seen Pacquiao fans diss Manny and tell him idiot why didnt you figh tharder! or get rid of that dumb ass in your group. But for Floyd fans whatever Floyd does makes him look like a genius! he is like the most successful business man in the world they put him to the level of Bill Gates.

Comment

• Great vid and thread

Comment

• Video isn't really about who won the fight, it is about the disgraceful job done by the HBO staff. I've seen the fight many times and score the fight 116-112 in favor of Pacquiao but I will be the first person to raise my hand in agreement when someone states that HBO did a shameful job.

Comment

Working...
                      X