Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley is a power puff and he still backed Manny off more than a few times and more important than that he made him reset when he turned on the offense. He studies the last JMM fight alot imho. They prob watched it more than 10 times.

Comment

• Maybe Lampley's funky glasses don't let him see right or it just might be the coke.

Pac won the fight regardless but they refused to give credit to Bradley which his defense that night was excellent. He didn't look like your typical Pac victim that ends up all swollen and broken down.

HBO is notorious for doing this type of stuff. Compu box is not accurate and a lot of people give it too much credit. It gives you a sense of the fight but it doesn't tell a story.

Look how HBO is hyping Chavez Jr, they have always done this.

Trust your eyes people, don't let anybody tell you what you are watching is not real.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        That's HBO for you, its always been the case. I'm pretty sure Lampley doesn't even pay attention to actual fights, he just states what he envisions in his mind.

If you watch the Ortiz vs May fight it was the same thing. Huge left hand for Ortiz, big right hook. On one occassion Floyd actually rolls a left (it hits nothing but shoulder) and cracks Ortiz with a very hard counter right which clearly stuns him and Lampley is sucking Ortiz c*ck about landing a "big" left, which he not only missed but ate a big right for even trying to land.

Lampley is a brilliant caller, when he's actually calling the action. Lately he's been getting too over excited. It's like he's been doing rails in the bathroom before the telecast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          Same shit, different day. Wahhh wahhhh, why are they nuthugging Pac so much?!?!?!?!

Ever listen to the commentary during a Floyd fight? They do the exact same thing with Floyd (except for Merchant, of course).

This is where you are wrong. Go watch the Oscar vs Floyd fight. It's still some of the most biased and ridiculous commentary imaginable. Lampley was also terrible in the Ortiz fight. Granted i will give you that they called very favourably for Floyd recently in the Cotto bout, but against Ortiz, ODLH, SSM and Baldomir they were ****ting on Floyd hard.

Comment

• Bradley won 1-2 10-11-12. Pacman only stamped around 3 rounds, with a few close. I gave Pacman the benefit of the doubt in the rest of the rounds. But that video exposes inaccuracies that I have clearly overlooked. I'll have to pay even more attention next time.

Add the fact that Bradley was handicapped by injuries & I find it preposterous that there are still certain posters on this site that claim Bradley is not in Pacman's class. Pacman is not a class above Bradley from a skills in the ring standpoint. From a business standpoint yes, but as an actual fighter, **** no.

This is why I find it weird that boxing fans embrace the business standpoint of boxing. How does the business standpoint determine greatness?? I have absolutely no clue. I find it imperative to separate business & greatness. less risk great reward doesn't get rewarded to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The other thing to notice is how many shots Tim avoided by ducking to the waist line or below. Who else does that alot, but faster and better?????
              Pacquiao was starting to grow on me again and as a Bradley fan, I found it hard to root against him, how quickly that changed with the commentary. At this point Check, Floyd isn't the only guy who can close the coffin on Pacquiao's career, I doubt we ever see that too.

Comment

• FANTASTIC video! everyone needs to see this! bradley's jab was immense and he received no credit for it whatsoever.

i'd love to see that guy dismantle the awful primetime commentary, too. amir khan, worst commentator ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  FANTASTIC video! everyone needs to see this! bradley's jab was immense and he received no credit for it whatsoever.

i'd love to see that guy dismantle the awful primetime commentary, too. amir khan, worst commentator ever.

well he got the credit from the judges

Comment

• Another good video as well,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Another good video as well,

is this guy related to Bradley??

"you know" "you know" "you know" in every single sentence.....

Comment

Working...
                      X