Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    By a blowout or did you have it close??
    Well in my scorecard I gave all the close rounds to Pac. Clearly that has to do with my bias opinion of Bradley. My unbiased opinion though is of course it was competitive but in no way shape or form could anyone have a case for Bradley winning that fight. At most, even if you gave all the close rounds to Bradley it would be a draw and even that is stretching it. It was competitive though, no doubt about it.

Comment

• After re-watching it for as many times that I did, I saw nothing here that I didn't manage to catch, I'm glad this was highlighted though.

Comment

• That's HBO for you, its always been the case. I'm pretty sure Lampley doesn't even pay attention to actual fights, he just states what he envisions in his mind.

Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-19-2012, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• ......interesting video. It show's HBO's incompetence.

Pacquiao still won

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Well in my scorecard I gave all the close rounds to Pac. Clearly that has to do with my bias opinion of Bradley. My unbiased opinion though is of course it was competitive but in no way shape or form could anyone have a case for Bradley winning that fight. At most, even if you gave all the close rounds to Bradley it would be a draw and even that is stretching it. It was competitive though, no doubt about it.
            That's where your wrong, I like how many are changing their stance. First it was "I only gave Tim 3 rounds, and I was being generous" then it was "At max Bradley won 4 rounds, no more than that". Fact of the matter is this fight could have gone either way and Pacquiao didn't get the decision, all there is to it. I had Bradley winning 5 decisive rounds 1,2,10,11,12, when you consider how close rounds 7,8 and 9 were...one could conceivably give the fight to Tim. The whole robbery thing was way overblown, comical to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              That's where your wrong, I like how many are changing their stance. First it was "I only gave Tim 3 rounds, and I was being generous" then it was "At max Bradley won 4 rounds, no more than that". Fact of the matter is this fight could have gone either way and Pacquiao didn't get the decision, all there is to it. I had Bradley winning 5 decisive rounds 1,2,10,11,12, when you consider how close rounds 7,8 and 9 were...one could conceivably give the fight to Tim. The whole robbery thing was way overblown, comical to say the least.
              I agree..I thought the fight in a whole was close,hell damn near every rd..Damn shame that people let the decision because they did not agree with it(or it was not what they wanted)effect the fact that this was a really good fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Holy**** I thought I was just trolling but Bradley really won rofll
                you still are

Comment

• #truthson

Comment

• Same shit, different day. Wahhh wahhhh, why are they nuthugging Pac so much?!?!?!?!

Ever listen to the commentary during a Floyd fight? They do the exact same thing with Floyd (except for Merchant, of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      Same shit, different day. Wahhh wahhhh, why are they nuthugging Pac so much?!?!?!?!

Ever listen to the commentary during a Floyd fight? They do the exact same thing with Floyd (except for Merchant, of course).
                      I've not seen Floyd in a close fight since Hoya..Hatton came to fight but that fight was not close at all..So when have they done this same thing for Floyd??What fight??

Comment

Working...
                      X