Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    The other thing to notice is how many shots Tim avoided by ducking to the waist line or below. Who else does that alot, but faster and better?????
    Pacquiao was starting to grow on me again and as a Bradley fan, I found it hard to root against him, how quickly that changed with the commentary. At this point Check, Floyd isn't the only guy who can close the coffin on Pacquiao's career, I doubt we ever see that too.

Comment

• FANTASTIC video! everyone needs to see this! bradley's jab was immense and he received no credit for it whatsoever.

i'd love to see that guy dismantle the awful primetime commentary, too. amir khan, worst commentator ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        FANTASTIC video! everyone needs to see this! bradley's jab was immense and he received no credit for it whatsoever.

i'd love to see that guy dismantle the awful primetime commentary, too. amir khan, worst commentator ever.

well he got the credit from the judges

Comment

• Another good video as well,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Another good video as well,

is this guy related to Bradley??

"you know" "you know" "you know" in every single sentence.....

Comment

• Merchant is usually the one that keeps Lampley grounded (was not there). I thought the fight was much closer as I watched, but I still feel PAC won (I was rooting for Tim). Thing is anyone could make a vid that show highlights. Casual fans might be influenced by announcers but at least at the fights I've been at you can't hear the cable announcers. If your point is that commentators can be biased and make mistakes fine, but Tim did not do enough to take the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                Merchant is usually the one that keeps Lampley grounded (was not there). I thought the fight was much closer as I watched, but I still feel PAC won (I was rooting for Tim). Thing is anyone could make a vid that show highlights. Casual fans might be influenced by announcers but at least at the fights I've been at you can't hear the cable announcers. If your point is that commentators can be biased and make mistakes fine, but Tim did not do enough to take the title.

the point is that the fight was close, and MP did not dominate it 10 rds to 2 like 95% of media, commentators and public outcry suggested right after the fight. That's the real point no matter who you have winning, it wasn't a shutout.

Comment

• Give it up clown.
                  Fight wasnt even close.
                  Bradley did fark all in the fight.
                  Only reason they gave the win to Bradley cause Pacman is running out of good opponents with Chicken man getting locked up.
                  So rematch will sell more tickets.

Comment

• They were pretty bias towards Pac. I don't see anyone posting the TopRank.tv feed though, they were even worse, and it was towards Bradley.

Comment

• bias? off course they are bias to Pacman, bradley did fark all in the fight worth a yell.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1656951

close the thread
                      Last edited by neoz; 06-19-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X