Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward meant that, if he losses and he will return a belt, the praise for him .But we have to see if it really gonna do it if it happens to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its just that is on the biggest stage in boxing to the most popular fighter

Whenever fights of this magnitude had robberies, Chavez-Witaker, Holyfield-Lewis 1, etc they are talked about for years and even decades
      yea that may be true, but still to me its still unacceptable to hear ppl say **** like "this is the worst robbery ive ever seen." etc. its fake outrage by ppl who dont have a damn clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Cause he's keeping it real.
        a good friend keeps it real..

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          And then Manny should pass the belt on to Marquez..
          Why? Pac thought he beat Marquez as did many people other than the judges. Pac gave Marquez enough times to try and pac was robbed by the judges on the first fight.
          So why should Pac give the titles to JMM. Pac did better against JMM, than Bradley did against Pac, so why should Pac give titles to JMM?

Comment

• (VIDEO) Pac starts going crazy in the middle of a conversation.

@ 2:20 - The guy's talking to Pacquiao about seeing him train, then Pac just starts going crazy.

Comment

• Dawson see's right thru this self-righteous and insulated dude...that's why he's coming down to 168 and going his hometown.

Comment

• he is right but the outrage should have been the same for many fights with in the past year or so

I do remember the Outrage over Whitaker being Robbed as a kid against Chavez:

but still it has been a few Robberies over the last few years or so that people did not care as much because it did not happen to their favorite fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Watch it a 2nd time, still the same core, 117-111. You can make it also 116-112, giving the 1st round to Bradley. First round could have gone either way but the late flurry by Pac gave him the round(just my opinion).

Round 2-5 Pac has more activity. But in the 6th, his activity decrease a little. Bradley wasn't doing much either except maybe a few more thrown punches. Bradley was mostly hitting gloves and elbows/arms. So their activity the first half of a round was almost the same. Only in the last 1:30 that Pac increase his activity. The Last 3 rounds, Pac didn't do much. That gives Bradley the last 3 rounds.

Like i said, 117-111 for Pac and it can be 116-112 also. Bradley only got 3-4 rounds.
                  In the rounds they are doing nothing....is bradley backing up pac with a jab.

Define nothing....

Comment

• The guy?

That's the great Johnny Nelson!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      yea that may be true, but still to me its still unacceptable to hear ppl say **** like "this is the worst robbery ive ever seen." etc. its fake outrage by ppl who dont have a damn clue.
                      I keep thinking people mean its one of the worst big fight robberies, which i think it is. Those are pretty rare.

It obviously wasnt one of the worst robberies ever

Comment

Working...
                      X