Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Bradley...... Make it happen dirtbag

Comment

• Well if Bob wants it, means its gonna happen. I don't think people are interested in either fight. Pac Bradley will be boring, Pac Marquez will be just more controversy.

I think Pac needs to go back to fighting the Margaritos and Hattons of the world. So we can get some exciting fights with no controversy and Pac can look good again. maybe someone like Brandon Rios

Comment

• pacquiao/ bradley rematch isnt possible.. making one would just add fuel to the fire right now that top rank is part of corruption within boxing... as it has been said, not only are people saying they will not buy, but sponsors are starting to also speak about not being part of it ......

what part of, "there is no money in a rematch" dont you guys understand

Comment

• 800,000 PPV buys, around what I expected. I predicted 850,000 buys. How on earth can Pac demand 50-50 still???? Just ask for 55-45 or take 60-40.

Comment

• Arum really has no shame, seriously this guy acts like he is a king, he says it out loud that he can make a lot of money on a rematch with Bradley come on.

And now his whole plan was to continue to Milk Pacman, rob him of a victory, make Bradley so hated that they wont buy the rematch, so you can force a 4th fight with JMM in November, and than make the rematch with Bradley in May or June after Bradley defends his belt against some scrub.

Comment

• The more he opens his mouth about all this the more clear it becomes. Bradley cant hide forever.

Comment

• On a side note, I didn't find Pac-JMM III any more or less entertaining as a fight than Pac-Bradley.

Comment

• No he said "Mayweather will definitely suck him."

Comment

• Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                    He says "Mayweather would stop him, Mayweather would definitely stop him".
                    that is what I heard

Comment

• **** this old senile ****, I'm not watching pac's next fight if its not floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X