Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    You cant believe it as Tim pressurizing Pac was probably only in your dreams. In reality Bradley was running away from Pac so no pressure on Pac at all. Pac didnt even feel Bradleys punches even with all brads muscles.
    who threw more punches Tim Bradley or Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sttag View Post
      He didn't have to say a thing. You could see it on his face. It was plain as day.
      That **** was obvious. Joel Diaz was pleading with him just to stay in the fight. He was more trying to summon his will than giving him any strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Pawing a jab all night and slapping it to Pacquiao's gloves probably didn't create much "pressure".

Comment

The question is who landed more punches. Compubox answers that question directly.

Comment

• Nice.....lol

Comment

• Thanks for the translation ...but I agree with Sttag lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                It's interesting that they all gave the 7th round to Bradley, I gave that one to Manny but it's understandable as Pacquiao was missing most of his punches. Round 5 is a Pacquiao round in my opinion. Round 8 was a close but clear round for Pacquiao as well. Only clear rounds Bradley won in my opinion is 1,2,10,11,12. Which again I'm gonna say this whole robbery thing is overblown.
                Pacs most dominant round was round 7 imo..dunno how judges gave it to bradley...misses or not, he landed huge punches and way more

I gave bradley 1,10,11,12

The rest i gave pac...with round 5 being close

116-112

Comment

Tim through more but there was no pressure whatsoever, maybe in the early rounds but if Bradley pressured throughout the fight, Pac would have enjoyed it and we may have seen a ko/stoppage it would have been more entertaining for sure.

Comment

• I'm using Cotto's method. As a fan.

Wins and losses are losing their value. As a fan, for myself, there are decisions I completely discount when I'm having discussion/debate on a fighter's rating or legacy, or trying to predetermine the winner of an upcoming fight. If I was to use Boxrec, Compubox - and worst of all boxing judges, to gauge my fighters and potential outcomes, I'd be setting myself for all sorts of failure.

I'm no more disgusted with Bob Arum than I have been for years. He just got caught out in the open this time. He's been pulling this crap for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      I can't understand the judges decision at all. Round 1 I gave to Bradley but round 2 was a Pacquiao round. Round 5 was also a Pacquiao round but I can't remember which one out of round 7/8 I gave to PAC it was 6AM over here. I had it 116-112 for Pacquiao.
                      Whatsgoin on Money May my man. I just rewatched the fight, with the HBO commentators turned down low, and I scored it 114-114. The difference maker on my score card was round 7. And While I wanted to give it to Bradley, I didnt cause even though he lost the exchanges even though he controlled the round.

Comment

Working...
                      X